Minneapolis Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

awww that's too bad; I'm sorry :hug:

:wave::hyper::wave::hyper::wave:

hiiii wild, bd, purple & kaffy!

this may be my last able to follow SLP unless the check my
cousin promised me for a new Laptop battery ( i don't have wifi at home but i could be out in one of the parks where I can get free wif) arrives by at least mid=week for motcon.

I'm house sitting for her with her LT :D :yippie:

:wave:

Sooo....last night I had my first real GA nightmare. Highlights were: Carney was really a KISS lip-syncing band - in full costume, the front rail turned into a granite bar, and GA was being bussed in. :huh:

Have there been setlist rumors tonight?

:crack: oh, um, dear!

and no set list spoilers yet as far as I can tell

Sooo....last night I had my first real GA nightmare. Highlights were: Carney was really a KISS lip-syncing band - in full costume, the front rail turned into a granite bar, and GA was being bussed in. :huh:

mine wasn't a nightmare (2 nights ago) but a new song played that no one's heard. In my dream it was so good :love: but I can't remember what it sounded like. Someone yelled out that it was what Radiohead wished they sounded like. :huh:

Ashley :hug: I understand that feeling. I didn't go to Edmonton, only three hours away from home.

Dazz, everyone. :wave:

Reports of a gorilla on the rail - discuss.

Hey guys:wave: I'm here but I'm gonna be at the last 2 shows :D so hoping we see something tonight as a practice for Moncton :)

Ya, he almost lost in NJ according to some reports!

Random, speaking of thunderstorms, wouldn't a photo of a lightening bolt striking the rod at the top of the spire be an amazing photo? This ofcourse means that no one gets hurt, and the lightening rod does it's job, beautifully deflecting any danger. That would be one amazing photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom