Minneapolis Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
354064771.jpg

Ugh, Minneapolis is on CST. :crack:

Kiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssstttteeeennnnn!!!!

:gianttacklehug: :heart:

You know, I was wondering that myself.

:sexywink: great minds!

I hope not.. She brought that on herself

She was gifted, but she wasted it.

yes she did, but you know what, she's gone now, hopefully her soul is sleeping and she was still somebody's daughter, friend, lover and there will be people hurting for what could have been . . .:)

I can see him bringing up the attacks in Norway. Probably during SBS. They may be half a word away, but still relevant

I hope so ~ it is just beyond comprehension :(

Tags. :love:

:noputos:

:lol:

:wave:

and Jim Morrison. :heart:
Brian Jones (founder of the Rolling Stones)
Pete de Freita - Echo & the Bunnymen

I want to go where they are when I die. :up:

All of the names that have been mentioned really emphasize to me HOW AMAZING it is that Bono, Edge, Adam, and Larry have been around/healthy/normal/together for so long....they really do defy logic....

Ok, Bono's not normal, but you know what I mean!

How good is it they have actually all stayed pretty normal thats what makes this band so special, after all that is on offer to them

so U2 can do all the extra songs they want. :hyper:

OR fly back to NY ASAP! ;) My guess is they are based in NY the rest of the tour. So this is a pretty long runner for them and they lose an hour flying back. That is most likely the reason for an earlier start, so they get back earlier. :shrug:

I'm more curious if Magnificent stays in the setlist or if they go back to the "other" standard setlist IE (St Louis). Anything beyond that would be something unplanned like AIWIY in Nashville.

How good is it they have actually all stayed pretty normal thats what makes this band so special, after all that is on offer to them

:up:

And that is why they have been together for over 30 yrs, with no changes in the lineup. They've stayed "pretty normal". Well, as normal as they get, anyways. It wasn't all that long ago that Bono was prancing around in a gold suit and devil horns and Adam sported a bleach-blond mohawk. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom