Milan 2 -Setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'm so lame I thought there were taking a day off in between shows, didn't even realize there is a show today until right now!:doh: I predict this show will be amazing - based upon my very unscientific observations, their second night in the same place always seems to be the better show.

Margaritas! Drink up!

margarita.jpg

at this rate I'm going to be going back to bed before the day has even begun here :lol:

I'll drink to that :cocktail: :D

Ooh, thanks for the Margurita! :)

Anybody have setlist predictions? I'm expecting Barca II with something other than Party Girl in there; so Desire, ES, and maybe Drowning Man? It seems odd that they haven't played it yet after the amount of time they spent rehearsing it...

So if they were to play Drowning Man, where would you want them to put it in the setlist? In that "slower" part between Beautiful Day and Unknown Caller?

Personally, I'd love to see it in the encore, right before Moment Of Surrender! I think it would go great there.

I'm thinking they might be saving Drowning Man for a Dublin premiere. They've got to have something to mix things up for 3 nights in Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom