Milan 2 -Setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So where's the OP? Yesterday I was gone for a bit and when I returned there were about 7 new threads. Imo if you make one thread, you should make them all for the night or it'll get a mess!

I don't want to sound pedantic but it's a lot neater and saves the mods a lot of merging.

:reject:oh dear! lots of space on the floor

Not at all, the areas that look empty are side stage behind the red zone, if this big empty area would normally be at the very back of the GA section for health and safety reasons.

Why do people have a problem with "standard" setlists? Most bands have those. And many U2 fans aren't following their nightly setlists like us crazies. :wink: They're not just playing for the diehards, they're playing for the people who really only know the radio hits, and the in between fans.

Actually, many bands mix up their setlists on a nightly basis. Look at Radiohead, they RARELY play the same setlist twice in a row. But I'm not complaining...

They could play whatever the hell they want to at the show I go to and I won't complain.

Not at all, the areas that look empty are side stage behind the red zone, if this big empty area would normally be at the very back of the GA section for health and safety reasons.

Something tells me that the Red Zone is gonna be pretty empty all tour long...too darned expensive. :whistle:
I'll take my chances in GA, thanks.

Here is to wild cards tonight :beer:

I'll drink to that

Cheers :D

568950619_790491f527.jpg

Breathe is all good in my book:up:...and so have the setlists been imo..sure one or two songs I wouldn't mind them leaving out..but ahh like I said when your there..or at least when I am I forget that...and just get into it. and people are right not everyone is following a setlist party every night they play, like us..:wink:
and in the end, I'm just happy they are still touring and I get to see them:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom