Milan 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
on U2place.com forum they say they rehearsed Magnificent, COBL, ISHNFWILF, IGCIDGCT (remix version) and Vertigo so far :wave:

If they play Acrobat, I would be utterly convinced that someone who works for them comes onto here

From U2start via Twitter:

Rehearsals today in San Siro: Magnificent, COBL, ISHNFWILF, IGCIDGCT (remix version) and Vertigo

Residents around San Siro wanted 70 dB noise limit for U2 (like a hair dryer). Luckily, the mayor rejected it JIT: http://bit.ly/EIAff (IT)

Hello!! I love vacation time!!...I will be back and forth here this afternoon :)
Oh and Happy Birthday Chels82:wave::applaud:
If they play Acrobat I will :combust: ..lol

Can we stop feeding the Acrobat rumour mill please? It's complete utter bullshit and it will NOT be played. You have my word for that. THat youtube clip is fake.

Anyway, time to party. Though I'm busy tonight with packing.

Can we stop feeding the Acrobat rumour mill please? It's complete utter bullshit and it will NOT be played. You have my word for that. THat youtube clip is fake.

Anyway, time to party. Though I'm busy tonight with packing.

thank you! the last thing i want is everyone being pissed that they didn't play Acrobat tonight, lol!

thank you! the last thing i want is everyone being pissed that they didn't play Acrobat tonight, lol!
I'll be pissed if they don't play Heartland. :reject:
Ps. Sorry for my english, I'm from Brazil.

I'll be pissed if they don't play Heartland. :reject:
Ps. Sorry for my english, I'm from Brazil.
Well then you can start now, because they are never going to play that one. Simply because Bono cannot sing it.

i wonder if they're trying to tighten up the transition between UF and COBL.

Could be. I think it's definitely a brilliant transition! Can't wait to hear it live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom