Miami set list party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was listening to the live version of 'Breathe' today in the car. I'd love to see that resurrected.

Seems that "Breathe" and "No Line On The Horizon" have gone the way of "Trip Through Your Wires", "Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car", "Last Night On Earth", "New York" and "Love and Peace": Songs played when the album they were on came out... only to never be seen afterward.

Iris your tags rule. :applaud:

It totally makes sense that the Edge is the Doctor.

qqblop.jpg

This needs brought back out. :up:

too bad there's no feed

how can these modern stadiums have such pitiful wireless connections?

AS far as I am concerned they should drop Boots and keep the original of Magnificent.

I don't care what they drop (Zooropa aside), as long as they bring back NLOTH, the song. Best live track from the album. Turf out Boots, Elevation, ISHFWILF, neutered MW, whatever, just bring NLOTH back U2.

Seems that "Breathe" and "No Line On The Horizon" have gone the way of "Trip Through Your Wires", "Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car", "Last Night On Earth", "New York" and "Love and Peace": Songs played when the album they were on came out... only to never be seen afterward.

Muther truckers. I say that this should be the setlist for the Arena Rock Tour of 2013 - or land of Misfit Songs.....and that's not the songs of the punk band The Misfits.

People, in general the reason the wireless networks are so shit is just because they aren't designed to handle one-off huge surges in localised traffic such as that generated by a concert. There's no conspiracy, and the crappiness is mainly attributable to the investment generally not being worth it.

Though tonight is especially shit.

1) Even Better Than The Real Thing
2) The Fly
3) Mysterious Ways
4) Until The End Of The World
5) I will Follow

Just curious, do you have an actual source? I haven't been able to find anything solid yet, just been scouting around, and hadn't noticed an IWF report yet.

Back
Top Bottom