Miami set list party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I totally got all teary-eyed when Space Oddity started on Sunday. Seeing them twice on the same tour was just amazing. And I get a third show next month. I know lots of people see multiple shows, etc, but this is the first U2 tour I was able to do that on. So many AWESOME memories. :heart:

This is going to be one of those shows where we get next to no info isn't it? :doh:
Correct. :sad:
Would love to see some Pop awesomeness in tribute to Miami...an added Miami snippet at the start of Crazy Tonight would do nicely.
EDIT: No "U2 wrote Miami" in the tags? For shame, MissVelvetDress. :tsk:

:wink:

They sound checked Bono's acoustic what does that mean? :)

Phil has walked that around the ellipse at every show I've been to.

What does it mean? It means it's ready should they have a change of plans but thus far, I've not seen Bono use it at all on this leg of the tour.

All that Dallas, Phil and Stu are doing when they walk the ellipse is to be sure that the wireless units are working and signal is being received.

So I wouldn't put too much into the idea of seeing any particular 'different' guitar be strolled around the stage. There are pics of Dallas taking the Pelham blue around... Yet Edge has never played it live.

Oh lol, you meant they sound checked Bono's acoustic guitar not his acoustics as in sound.

Yes, then Staring at the sun would be a good guess.

:lol: what is his fascination with public phones??

By the way EBTTRT as opener according to twitter. no feed yet

Perhaps Edge is trying to tell us a secret about phone boxes... :hmm:
the_tardis_whoohoo.jpg

:wink:

I just a photo of Bono with the guitar so my guess is Fly is #2.

Awesome quote in your sig----fantastic movie. We only watch the "Untitled" version now (the extended one). I can't even remember what the differences are, but we probably watch it two or three times a year. It's a fave in our house. :)

I just a photo of Bono with the guitar so my guess is Fly is #2.
Would not be a bad guess!

I know it's pretty much a dead cert that they'll still be playing The Fly by the time Chicago rolls around, but I still feel a little pang of relief every time it shows up in a setlist party. :pray:

Awesome quote in your sig----fantastic movie. We only watch the "Untitled" version now (the extended one). I can't even remember what the differences are, but we probably watch it two or three times a year. It's a fave in our house. :)

I love that movie. Cameron Crowe was a god to me. And that is the best line in the whole movie because it's so true.

Be interesting to see if "Magnificent" is played in it's original form... or the newer form.

It's not been played since Anaheim # 1. I got a feeling it is the death of yet ANOTHER NLOTH tune.

Down to just 3 NLOTH songs, the same low HTDAAB reached at a few late Vertigo shows (somewhat compensated at all shows bar Auckland II by the inclusion of WITS, and I guess some may consider Saints compensation too but I wouldn't count a cover).

Can 360 set a new low with just TWO songs from the most recent album? If they run up against a curfew anywhere and have to cut MOS, it may happen ...

From the looks GA crowd in the Miami pics, East Lansing would have been the best show for me to lose my GA virginity. I"m going to break it at my 9th U2 show in Pittsburgh. Any idea what the crowd will be like there?

Be interesting to see if "Magnificent" is played in it's original form... or the newer form.

It's not been played since Anaheim # 1. I got a feeling it is the death of yet ANOTHER NLOTH tune.

I was listening to the live version of 'Breathe' today in the car. I'd love to see that resurrected.

Back
Top Bottom