Mexico City Setlist Party II: U2 in the (Mexico) City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steved1998

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Will
All I Want is You, Out of Control, Unknown Caller, and Love Rescue Me
get played?

Will another song get remixed?

Will there be a feed?

Find out more tonight!

It's Saturday so why not start a little earlier?

I completely forgot about show #1, and it looks like I'm probably not going to be around for show #2 tonight.

Oh well, hopefully tomorrow.

Party time!

Just checked the setlist party for Estadio Azteca #1. Is this really going to start at 10:50 eastern time? If so, there's a tiny chance I'll be back by the encore.

i would not be surprised and would be very happy if the 2nd song in the spoiler tag gets played.

nothing was better than the night they played that in sao paulo and we had the feed. total shock and awe

I want to see the first two and the last song get played. I have mixed feelings for the third one. :reject:

It should be a great show tonight, will finally be able to stick around as well. :wave:

about 4.5 hours, if it's supposed to be 9:30pm eastern time. They started late the other night, I think because of bad traffic for fans in Mexico.

scaled.php

h33efmaj:iphone

4xor56

about 4.5 hours, if it's supposed to be 9:30pm eastern time. They started late the other night, I think because of bad traffic for fans in Mexico.

Thanks! Hmm... I'm thinking if I should stay up since it's already midnight here. On the other hand, tomorrow is sunday and this will probably be the last show I can follow until July...

Really wondering what they would replace Unknown Caller with? Miss Sarajevo maybe? Would be a good change at least.

I love Miss Sarajevo, but I think that the ending of MS is important when transitioning to the Questions segue. I love Unknown Caller, though I think it'll be for Mexico only - if it ends up returning. I hope I'm wrong though.

I love Miss Sarajevo, but I think that the ending of MS is important when transitioning to the Questions segue. I love Unknown Caller, though I think it'll be for Mexico only - if it ends up returning. I hope I'm wrong though.

They could have picked any other song from the album: Breathe, NLOTH...maybe even a new one. So I'm positively surprised they choose Unknown Caller, gotta mean that they actually like the song or think it's worth playing on road, even after burying the Horizon songs. The other two would make more sense because they're more up-tempo, so going w/ Unknown Caller is quite interesting.

mirrorballman said:
They could have picked any other song from the album: Breathe, NLOTH...maybe even a new one. So I'm positively surprised they choose Unknown Caller, gotta mean that they actually like the song or think it's worth playing on road, even after burying the Horizon songs. The other two would make more sense because they're more up-tempo, so going w/ Unknown Caller is quite interesting.

they will start playing it at 1.35x the normal speed and will have a reworked guitar part.

yeah i keep forgetting Breathe just vanished, without even being played occasionally or tried out in other spots and that I SAW No Line On The Horizon being played live....so bizarre how this album is pretty much sidelined on its own tour!!

each album seems to have songs that are played on its tour almost every night and are sadly never heard from again (Mofo, Last Night On Earth, Lemon, Numb, Exit, New York to name a few) which is understandable when you have both a new album to promote/greatest hits to play and previous album tracks need to be dropped. but to drop these songs on their actual tour is very strange. don't get me wrong i LOVE some of these recent setlists, especially now they're playing my favourite U2 song :drool: but it's just ODD! Breathe/NLOTH are amazing live whats up with U2? :lol:

rt @The_Impulse Impulse Just saw at the entrance a sign that says that tonight's show will be taped!!! #U2360mex

Hey again Lila!

Is this the same message that is at every show? Would be surprised if they did a full and proper taping without us knowing something first?

RT @yomeroquai: Ya en el Azteca. Se ve más movimiento que el miércoles. Creo que hoy si pasarán de los 100,000 #U2360 #NextelPresenta

Translation: There seems to be much more movement and the stadium is filling up faster than Wednesday's show, and that they may pass the 100,000 mark tonight. [/bilingual skills] :wink:

Hey again Lila!

Is this the same message that is at every show? Would be surprised if they did a full and proper taping without us knowing something first?

Yeah pretty sure that notice is up at every show. Of course people who don't go to a bunch of shows or hang out on forums don't know that!

dan_smee said:
Hey again Lila!

Yes. And we would know in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom