Melbourne 1 - Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a shocker for sure

seeing Bad played on a night like tonight makes you think that just about anything could happen tomorrow (and the rest of the leg)

Now if they'll just play it in either MI or Pittsburgh next summer so the hubby can finally see it live...

(As long as I get MW at my shows, I could care less what else they play. :lol: :reject: )

Now if they'll just play it in either MI or Pittsburgh next summer so the hubby can finally see it live...

(As long as I get MW at my shows, I could care less what else they play. :lol: :reject: )

you gotta think Pittsburgh has pretty fair odds (though its certainly no guarantee)

you gotta think Pittsburgh has pretty fair odds (though its certainly no guarantee)

One can only hope. :pray:

Like I always say though...just give me my MW and I can't complain about anything else. (Although the Mag/MW pairing is quickly becoming a favorite for me, as Mag is a new all-time favorite. Having them back-to-back is just...:cute::cute:)

did someone say coffee??

ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

noos_campos_27Sept08.jpg

< still holding out hope that EBW will get an airing and I would be a happy happy girl if some TUF or NLOTH love came my way too :)

Hope Ax is just waiting for the end of IGCIIDGCT to list all the snips at once, it'd suck if his phone died.

1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Here Comes The Sun (snippet)
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet)
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World / Anthem (snippet)
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. Mercy
11. Bad
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo / Highway to Hell (snippet) / Devil Inside (snippet)
16. Funky Town (snippet) / Crazy Tonight

every single one of us, the devil inside!!!! :drool: :drool:

what a glorious snippet!!!!! :drool: :applaud: :applaud:

i barely even bother with in the field. the recession epically fucked radio, that's for sure. it's been fun keeping an eye on jobs in my interests rather than taught field...even got so, so close to a job at air new zealand. next time they're advertising i'm almost a lock for it.

yeah, it's hard for me to feel bothered.

Well, in my absence from this thread I made a few discoveries
1) LemonMelon was right, this USB port does make my computer shut down if I plug anything into it
2) We're out of milk, but there was enough for the last bowl of cereal :drool:
3) Apparently I have to take my brother to school in three hours. Staying up was a mistake :lol:

Back
Top Bottom