Melbourne 1 - Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh ok. I just figured since they were using the whole 360 thing, they might be using it for the GA as well, but it seems like people are just choosing not to?

I guess it might depend on the stadium size and set up then. I know in some it was GA, but as cleazer said maybe in others it's a pathway you can't stop in.

1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Here Comes The Sun (snippet)
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet)
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World / Anthem (snippet)
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. Mercy
11. Bad

:drool:

I wish they'd at least send me e-mails saying, "We. Did. Not. Pick. You. KTHXBAI." I hate waiting for a response that's never going to come. Oh post-college, why do you suck so much.

Winter winter winter. I'll have knew snow pics for you soon enough. Next few days is snow snow snow.

if a place says don't expect a reply, i'm happy to not hear back. i also think form emails saying thanks but no thanks when you've come in for an interview aren't ideal either. i miss uni, with the whole routine and certainty.

:hyper: still always up for snow photos!

some stadium have a lot of people there, and other stadiums use it only as a pathway to get to the inner circle

no clue about tonight's

with the wider fields in australia and new zealand it's probably ga, but people probably don't think of it.

if a place says don't expect a reply, i'm happy to not hear back. i also think form emails saying thanks but no thanks when you've come in for an interview aren't ideal either. i miss uni, with the whole routine and certainty.

:hyper: still always up for snow photos!

In my field, so much of what I apply to is e-mail based from Craigslist. I'd just like a "The Position has been filled" generic e-mail to let me sleep at night ::lol:

In my field, so much of what I apply to is e-mail based from Craigslist. I'd just like a "The Position has been filled" generic e-mail to let me sleep at night ::lol:

i basically use career websites, and in some cases i get a confirmation i've applied (which is useful if i forget if i've applied for something or not) and that's usually it.

1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Here Comes The Sun (snippet)
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet)
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World / Anthem (snippet)
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. Mercy
11. Bad
12. In A Little While

:love:

Back
Top Bottom