Melbourne 1 - Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that's the area behind the red zone

some places discourage people from standing there

Haha, so you're not a Steward yet?

It's 24/-4 here. (F/C)

i got a thanks but no thanks....i'm getting those a lot, but it's better than going to more than one interview at the same place and then never being called. bastards.

summer summer summer. might even go outside soon and photograph the lights i put up....i think the first time i've decorated anything outside of the house for christmas.

why are people fighting on a u2 concert??(australian temperament maybe?)

i'd bet the farm on alcohol.

http://thedailywh.at/post/1986693325/big-deal-of-the-day-nasa-to-announce-existence-of
NASA will hold a news conference at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 2, to discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life. Astrobiology is the study of the origin, evolution, distribution and future of life in the universe.

Dammit, Bono. I told you, telling the stadium sized crowds around the world that you're traveling with a space ship is not the best idea. Especially as LAST TOUR, you told everyone that Edge was a time traveler from another planet. :lol:

you know, having "scheduled maintenance" when u2 are on stage is close to fucking unacceptable.

:doh: . . . yeppers . . . crashed a few times during the nooo zoooland shows too :(

why are people fighting on a u2 concert??(australian temperament maybe?)

this makes me sad . . . really? *throws hands up in disgust* . . . bogans

oh and :wave:

So they don't use that area?

I've only seen one show and I wasn't really paying attention at the time :lol:

1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Here Comes The Sun (snippet)
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet)
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World / Anthem (snippet)
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. Mercy

http://thedailywh.at/post/1986693325/big-deal-of-the-day-nasa-to-announce-existence-of
NASA will hold a news conference at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 2, to discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life. Astrobiology is the study of the origin, evolution, distribution and future of life in the universe.

Dammit, Bono. I told you, telling the stadium sized crowds around the world that you're traveling with a space ship is not the best idea. Especially as LAST TOUR, you told everyone that Edge was a time traveler from another planet. :lol:

:lol: Edge did tell us about the increase in alien activity in every city that this tour has gone to! :sexywink:

i got a thanks but no thanks....i'm getting those a lot, but it's better than going to more than one interview at the same place and then never being called. bastards.

summer summer summer. might even go outside soon and photograph the lights i put up....i think the first time i've decorated anything outside of the house for christmas.

i'd bet the farm on alcohol.

I wish they'd at least send me e-mails saying, "We. Did. Not. Pick. You. KTHXBAI." I hate waiting for a response that's never going to come. Oh post-college, why do you suck so much.

Winter winter winter. I'll have knew snow pics for you soon enough. Next few days is snow snow snow.

And did I miss something? Who's fighting?

lol, no he's not! if you want to steal him for the good times you can keep him for the bad times!

Good times?? you're having a laugh!

Mate, you can have him all the times. IVE never wanted to steal him. He was born in NZ. It's a nature versus nurture thing. He has a violent nature...

It's just GA there, so people could go stand there if they wanted.

some stadium have a lot of people there, and other stadiums use it only as a pathway to get to the inner circle

no clue about tonight's

Oh ok. I just figured since they were using the whole 360 thing, they might be using it for the GA as well, but it seems like people are just choosing not to?

:lol::lol::applaud:

i just heard about that press conference earlier!

Back
Top Bottom