Melbourne 1 - Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be missing the setlist party because it will be 3:00am and I'll be sleeping.

Damn ye, time zones.

A few questions:

Has Bono ever played those guitar parts at the end of Bad before? :hmm:

Did Bono finally finish the lyrics to Mercy. The beginning of each chorus sounds the same now, but I still can't figure out what he is singing!? :confused:

Yes he did in Brussels. Larry had actually ended the song already but Bono kept going, got Edge to keep going and they went back in. :giggle:

Mercy I've long since given up on figuring out those lyrics. :lol: I'll wait until I get a lyric booklet.

U2 > Discography > Lyrics > Mercy

Gotta love U2.com. Mercy has no lyrics. :cute:

Search for Galeongirl. ;) I taped it. From the side so you can see Bono's face. There was a stupid woman in front of me with flailing arms so you might just want to skip to the good parts.

Yes, Bono was doing the same thing before going into Singing in the Rain.

Wow, you were so close :drool: and cool shots of the screen! :up:

hey blueyedgirl.....take a peep at page 27 check bonocomets pics
scroll to the bono/jayz pic right side of pic just in frame above spectactled guy in purple top see that bald guy? thats me!

bonojayzedgemelbournemaryanneimwebgurl.jpg

hey blueyedgirl.....take a peep at page 27 check bonocomets pics
scroll to the bono/jayz pic right side of pic just in frame above spectactled guy in purple top see that bald guy? thats me!

cool :)

So Melbourne 2 should be kicking off in about 4 hours or so?

I might actually be up then and will probably join in the festivities.

You must have one hell of a zoom lense!

Do you mind if i use your photo?

Oh sorry it isn't my photo. It was posted on twitter during the show, and we usually post some of the photos that pop up there during the setlist parties. I can link you to the person who posted it though, give me a minute to find it.

it doesn't obscure the floor, but it would obscure the claw. that photo also proves that.

Mini U2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

U2 sold these balcony overhang tickets in chicago that more or less block the entire claw and screen except the few songs where it's lowered.

Melb2 had slightly more tix sold than melb1 in the balcony sections judging by some of the photos.

No Spoken Words and u2popmofo had the pricey seats for Chicago 2, and I recall them saying the overhang blocked their view a bit and also muffled the sound a bit.

:down:

But I think they were able to move a few rows closer further into the show and got out from under the overhang.

Back
Top Bottom