London 2 Setlist Party and Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I'm back from the store. I've got my daughter getting the brownies into the oven soon.:drool::drool: Bailey's and brownies! YUM!

they need to play just 2 debut songs tonight...to reach the same amounts of songs played in the European leg of the Vertigo Tour (37)...somebody have to run and say this to U2!!!!

:reject:

U2tourGlasvegas sind sterbenslangweilig
44 minutes ago from Tweetie

:lmao: They're Lethally boring!

:lol: love it

:wave:Hello Everyone:wave:

5a.m. bedtime for a soon to be 40y/o:ohmy:

Hearing a very good U2 Tribute Band until 2:15a.m.:drool::applaud:

you know there's not long till show time . . .we have brownies and chocolate and baileys . . .:wink:

And you'd be closer to me! :sad:

Well when we were there it was beautiful weather. We just sat by the lake in the evening, damn. What a sight!

:sad: But I live in Brooklyn, which I gather is directly originated from Dutch!

At least the weather is pretty great (a bit too hot even).

Because they are. I've quite a good source on that one. Ever since the Swedish shows they've been preparing for the UK shows. They're pretty nervous about the critics and press reaction and such.

I imagine it was the same for the Dublin shows.
So I guess you know now, why they didn't play ES in Dublin.

:sad: But I live in Brooklyn, which I gather is directly originated from Dutch!

At least the weather is pretty great (a bit too hot even).

Yup! Breukelen is the original place. Same with Harlem, comes from Haarlem.:D

Switzerland > Brooklyn. Sorry mate. :wink: US just don't have the same awesome choccies!

I'm a few pgs behind. I love the idea that the soundcheck is a special treat for the die-hards! That'd actually be an awesome gesture.

If only the sound quality didn't suck. Maybe we should view it as an invitation to record their IEM feeds?

I imagine it was the same for the Dublin shows.
So I guess you know now, why they didn't play ES in Dublin.
Yeah, I guess that's probably it.
I'm a few pgs behind. I love the idea that the soundcheck is a special treat for the die-hards! That'd actually be an awesome gesture.
Sounds like it sorta. I'm still bummed they didn't actually play them live but I"m glad to have heard DM and ES both in soundcheck.

Now IWF I did expect to have surfaced by now! :hmm: Maybe tonight..

If only the sound quality didn't suck. Maybe we should view it as an invitation to record their IEM feeds?

In Dublin it was great. Especially since as inner circle people we were already on the stadium grounds! :D And Croke is as open as can be!

Amsterdam we didn't hear a thing though. Stupid closed roof. :grumpy:

Paris wasn't bad either.

Yup! Breukelen is the original place. Same with Harlem, comes from Haarlem.:D

Switzerland > Brooklyn. Sorry mate. :wink: US just don't have the same awesome choccies!

Yeah. I was happy with Swiss/French food tbh. I guess it takes some time to adapt, who knows. And I can always choose to go back early next year!

But you have to see my concert calendar for the remainder of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom