London 2 Setlist Party and Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they should EVER perform White as snow live, I think I would just die out of happiness. Or out of sadness, because I'm not there. It's still my favourite song on NLOTH.

Btw, sad to hear Glasvegas aren't good live, I'm really enjoying their album.

Hey Lastunicorn - Maddy & I were at a U2 Tribute show the other night, and we got Stand Up Comedy! We realized it might be the only time we hear it live :lol:

Hey Lastunicorn - Maddy & I were at a U2 Tribute show the other night, and we got Stand Up Comedy! We realized it might be the only time we hear it live :lol:

Oh no, don't say that. I'm still hoping for Stand up comedy.

And WAS would make a beautiful closer/encore song, maybe Bono will at least snippet it into MOS. :love:

neil_mccormick#U2 Now I'm torn btwn great press seats & taking my place with the VIPs on the mixing desk. Such are the dilemnas of a rock hack

Happy to hear that Glasvegas are crap live :lol: Read in the swedish paper today that they believe they´re gonna be bigger than our boys :lol::lol::lol: Jokers

I'm still sceptic they're shaking it up tonight. I know how incredibly nervous the whole band was for these gigs, even weeks in advance! So I doubt they're going to take a risk.

:wave:

brownie queen in the building :D

brownies.jpg

:hyper:

I've saved the special brownies for later :sexywink:

ooooohhhh the choccie sounds yummmmeeeeeee GG :shifty: *grabsandstuffsface* :whistle:

:lol:

I'd think they'd want to rehearse a song more than once before they put it in the setlist. And maybe they just don't like how it sounds when they rehearse it or something. But it is a bit of a tease.

Yes, I know and that's what I'm thinking as well.
That if they don't like it or aren't 100% sure, they won't play it.

Was just observing that it seems the soundcheck is more catered to (die-hard) fans.

From what I remember UTEOTW and Bad appeared straight in the show (at Amsterdam 2) after being rehearsed that day.
Or were those songs soundchecked before?

And Elevation came out of nowhere at all. At least, I don't recall any soundcheck reports of that one, before the first tourplay.

But I could be all wrong about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom