London 2 Setlist Party and Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I have seats for my only show this year, Chicago 1, I think I'm going to head to Soldier Field as soon as my plane lands in Chicago the day of the show and listen to the soundcheck with the people in the GA line.

:wave:

Hi Digitize, I will be going to the Chicago shows too.

What time do they usually do soundchecks? I would love to listen to it too.

Is it show time already :hyper:

Cheers

2247338159_909cfff756_m.jpg

(chocolate raspberry cocktail coming right up) :wink:

sdunn, I take it you too will not be braving downtown Atlanta tonight for the Sir Paul McCartney concert?

if you're a downloader, there are a few mccartney shows on dime

No, while they're waiting in line, like Miri first joked about.

This is my last setlist party until the boys hop the pond. :sad: AND I can only stay for another hour.

surprises in 61 minutes

-dan

Ah, true true. Well maybe a holiday? :hmm:

:envy: :envy: :envy:

Oh nice! :D Have fun!

Yeah, for sure! My wife will be there from Sept-Dec then March-June. I'll make the trip for sure. Maybe with a stopover in Amsterdam!

That is not a gesture, that is rehearsing :)

A real gesture would be to let the first 200 in the stadium and let everyone enjoy the soundcheck. To hear DM vaguely and becomming excited to find out that htey dont play it is rather a dissapointment :)

They could also do what the stones have done during their huge stadiumtour couple of years ago. play smaller venues in between and change it up there. those shows were fantastic because not a lot of people were there and the setlist was different.

but anyway

HERE WE GO!

:combust: that would be fabulous . . .might cause a few riots but would be fabby nonetheless :) (and am sure some cheeky interference bastard would still complain that they didn't play enough 'suprises' in the sound check and would end up with larrys drumstick in their nostril :lol: )

:wave:

Hi Digitize, I will be going to the Chicago shows too.

What time do they usually do soundchecks? I would love to listen to it too.

I have absolutely no idea whatsoever, unfortunately. Hopefully the weather will be nice (Chicago can be insane, but when it's nice, the city is beautiful) so people who want to hear the soundcheck can hang out around the stadium in the Museum Campus throughout the afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom