Las Vegas setlist party 10/23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
atu2 A theme of the U2360 Tour: heavy traffic. Many tweets re: long queues to Sam Boyd. Edge - where's the space ship to beam everyone up?

Especially in the first pic,Lila. I see Amp, Carlos, Nicv, Jesus Matt, Melissa(popbellydancer), Somona Brad to name a few. Jesus Matt and Melissa are getting married in Vegas or did already.

Bono has never met me. he'd probably think i was an ass if he did, either that or really like me.

Matt is in all white, Melissa is behind Amp, not in the black, you can only see part of her and Brad has the greenish shirt and shorts on. The people sitting on the ground are from Jersey.

Still room in the pit. But we want to see so were going back to the outer.

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

And thanks Laura.

Quick run thru a drive-thru for dinner
brb.gif

atu2 RT @louischavez The U2 stage extends taller than the entire Sam Boyd stadium. Much talller. Crazy.

atu2 RT @chrissonksen At U2 concert, lines are long, place is packed, people are pumped, I'm thinking "This is the way church should be"

You've got good eyes. I don't see Melissa. I met her in Raleigh. Maybe because I don't know how Jesus Matt looks like.

She is such a sweatheart. This is why I wanted to go to this show. I know so many people there and it is eating me up inside that I had to give it up. It was either another show this year or a bunch of shows next year. I went to 8, so I'm happy with that until today and I'm trying to look past it and to next year.

She is such a sweatheart. This is why I wanted to go to this show. I know so many people there and it is eating me up inside that I had to give it up. It was either another show this year or a bunch of shows next year. I went to 8, so I'm happy with that until today and I'm trying to look past it and to next year.

:hug: You had some awesome times at your shows. And you went to six more than I did. Plus like you said, there's always next year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom