July 8th and 9th-Hippodrome-Montreal-Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend will have the most photos ever!:lol::lol::lol:

Too bad GG isn't on FB where everyone posts everything!:sad::shifty:

:grumpy: Stop that. You already tempted me to come to Canada. I'm not gonna join FB.

:tongue: You'll just have to post them here too. Or email me.

You should see all of the great pics on there. Jem has some really hawt ones!:ohmy:

Of those 900 pics, I would bet 890 were of leather...:shifty:

Amy the Temptress, I like it!:wink:

I will not say who the person was that convinced me to go. That person knows it!:hug:

Ohh I've seen those of Jem... well the Rocky horror ones.. :shifty:

:lol: Well actually, not that many were Bono. As I'm a guitar/bass nerd at heart I had a lot of Edge pics since we were on his side. I tend to take at least one picture per song, so I can determine the guitars(And remember the setlist by the guitars). But the rest are all Bono though. :shifty:

She has some pretty amazing ones from Live 8, and one with Bono wearing a green hat backwards that, uhhh, left me speechless!:drool:

:shifty:facebook:shifty:

Actually, she has 23 pics of Live 8, and about 20 of them are in that hat!

In case you haven't heard, a certain fan fic made me a "Mr. The Edge" fan too!!!:shifty:

Good luck. I took 900 pics during the German U2 concerts, that was four days. :wink :

:ohmy::bow: I thought I'd taken ALOT. Got a feeling ALOT more will be take in Canada.

This weekend will have the most photos ever!:lol ::lol ::lol :

Too bad GG isn't on FB where everyone posts everything!:sad ::shifty :

This. :angry:

:tongue : You'll just have to post them here too. Or email me.

My internet is way to slow to upload them all to email. :crack::sad:

:ohmy::bow: I thought I'd taken ALOT. Got a feeling ALOT more will be take in Canada.

This. :angry:

My internet is way to slow to upload them all to email. :crack::sad:

:giggle: I like this post ALOT.

:tongue: You could just put them all in one big winzip file(well the resized versions) and upload it to ysi or mega upload. and email/pm me the link. ;)

Oh btw, Amy you can go with the leather. :shifty: i'll take the man wearing it kthnxbai.

:giggle: I like this post ALOT.

ALOT2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom