Istanbul Setlist party II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is MOTD in a lower key? I wonder if they tweaked it for the guest singer.

It sounds good, regardless.

True, I wasn't. :grumpy: Damn PITNOL for making me be wrong. And I want Glasto back! :madwife: First new song since NLOTH2 that has me falling in love with it head over heels, and now they stopped playing it! :sad: I'm heartbroken! Please please PLEASE U2 bring it back in Brussels?

they'll bring it back once these first-time-ever shows are done with, surely.

he got asked about it in a NZ radio interview, what was the most promising of the new songs, and Bono said "a song called Glasto"

Anyone got a link to the "wish song for the new tour section site" that ws on u2.com, would be intressting to read how many that wrote that they wanted to hear Mercy.

I'm on vacatıon so I don't have tıme to read the entıre thread but I thought I'd poınt out that U2 dıd TWO full band, full song rehearsal run throughs of Mercy last nıght ın Istanbul. I heard ıt, I recorded ıt but unfortunately I can,t upload ıt. Just thought people woudl lıke to know thıs took place. I'd expect Mercy to make the set sometıme soon. I'm hopıng Brussels.

It's Turkish lettering.

He must be on a computer with a Turkish keyboard.

I was thinking this morning, I wonder if U2 thought this was the perfect stadium to rehearse Mercy. It's out in the middle of nowhere and they thought to themselves, there's no way anyone outside will have the slightest idea what we're soundchecking. Little do they know. :lol:

Can't wait to read Willie's Diary. Let's see if he mentions it. He noted in his recent entry on EBW that the video was on youtube before the show even ended.

I was travelling this past weekend so I missed out on all of this news! They rehearsed MERCY:drool:

I just saw the Youtube video of UltraViolet from this concert and if someone else would explain something to me, is Bono lip syncing? When they get to the part where he sings I remember when we sleep on stones.... his face is no where near the mic and it doesn't look like he's even trying to sing w/ the lyrics. I have to apologize 'cuz I was on the road all weekend and a bit tired but am I missing something?

seriously?

it was copied and pasted on damn near every single page

eta: and gg just beat me to the punch :D

seriously?

it was copied and pasted on damn near every single page

eta: and gg just beat me to the punch :D

chill mate

I was travelling this past weekend and missed this stunning news

Check it's a musical journey for the lyrics if you're interested. :) Simon got quite a lot of the new lyrics down already.

chill mate

I was travelling this past weekend and missed this stunning news

i was not being snippy with you. i just thought it was funny you ask because there were people who wanted to make sure it was on every page yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom