Houston Set List Party - 14 Oct 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Okay.....that's better.....:doh:

I'll take one of those. :wink:

Haha....sorry! I told you I was no good at this Romi!

After what I smelled at Foxboro 1&2 I think I needed brownies that big....:hyper:

Major Romi you are a u2 dot com member right? I saw a post on there about there being a LIVE AUDIO feed for the remaining shows or asking for volunteers are you able to hi-jack wherever their feed is to here:huh:

Major Romi you are a u2 dot com member right? I saw a post on there about there being a LIVE AUDIO feed for the remaining shows or asking for volunteers are you able to hi-jack wherever their feed is to here:huh:

I am a u2.com member, but I know nothing about feed-hijacking.

LauraMullen told me she had to work until 9p.m. this evening but should be here by show start

If not who is gonna be Set List Er LOL :ohmy:

all right, everyone. I've got to step out for an hours ot get an oil change in preperation to my big road trip.

don't get all crazy and turn this into a nude set list party; I don't want to miss that.

wow. that's a lot of typos in my last post. to recap: gone for an hour for an oil change.
No craziness, no nudity until I get back.

:up: Thanks and hello Lila :wave:

all right, everyone. I've got to step out for an hours ot get an oil change in preperation to my big road trip.

don't get all crazy and turn this into a nude set list party; I don't want to miss that.
:wave::lol:
Wow, guys...I just dug my way out of those massive brownies. I don't know how much of the actual show I'll make, but I'm gonna miss these parties once this leg is done. :sad:

Damn West Coast shows...:huh:

Me too--I was just thinking it's gonna be such a long time until the next set :sad:

Dammit, I guess I'll have to keep my clothes on :angry: :flirt:

Howdie again everyone! Seth, sue & shamrock :hug:

Seth - that chat thing on Facebook is like an instant messenger :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom