Horsens Setlist Party Thread I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I even had it on in the hospital as I gave birth a mere 4 weeks after that Vertigo show. Got some strange looks from the nurses, but I was like "no, it's not coming off." :lol:

It's still in one piece, almost 5 yrs later. Go figure. The hubby's been through a few of them. His one from Vertigo never fit right and got lost, then his Tampa one broke, so now he's got mine from that show.

they should have started by now. how quickly i took the chipmunk audio for granted.

david-after-the-dentist.gif

I even had it on in the hospital as I gave birth a mere 4 weeks after that Vertigo show. Got some strange looks from the nurses, but I was like "no, it's not coming off." :lol:

It's still in one piece, almost 5 yrs later. Go figure. The hubby's been through a few of them. His one from Vertigo never fit right and got lost, then his Tampa one broke, so now he's got mine from that show.

Aww that's cool! I've only taken it off for graduation, prom, and a few other school/work-type functions. I have my mom's from then too that hasn't been worn at all. So I have a back-up if this one breaks :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom