Horsens Setlist Party Thread I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all those just arriving :wave:

hosed.gif

It's not like you need Google Translate to see what song it is, the titles are still in English.

Oh, and IALW now.

Sure but they are describing more than just song titles - the translation was useful to see what Bono's been saying e.g. about Ali being in Copenhagen for a fashion show.

I love @U2start's setlist tweets :lol:

1. Usual
2. Usuals best mate
3. More of the same
4. That familiar fella with his Boots
5. Repetitive Magnificence
6. She moves in familiar ways
7. A mole digging in a hole, for an identical setlist
8. I have climbed the highest mountains, I have run through the fields, but still can't find any new songs to sing. . . and I still
9. Glastonbury. One more identical setlist and i'll b expecting a live DVD
10. In A Little While .. . we may get a different setlist

U2start

11. Miss Sarajevo. The Italian opera verse rough translates as 'we sang this last nigh and we'l sing it again tomorrow night'

U2start 11. Miss Sarajevo. The Italian opera verse rough translates as 'we sang this last nigh and we'l sing it again tomorrow night'

:lmao: Oh they're having fun over at U2start!

Interesting they mentioned a dvd... would it be too soon? Since, there were notices around Hannover that you were being filmed, and there were WAY more cameras than in Frankfurt! I thought it was just for the screen and stuff.. but now I'm having a tiny bit of doubt sparking.
I sure as hell wouldn't mind it! FINALLY a EU dvd. If there's one show that should get it, it should be Hannover.

I know its not the place to be moaning now, but changing up setlist could just mean switching the positions of songs every single night. It isn't one bit different just in a new order, not hard to perform. Like playing SBS early on one night, maybe switch Vertigo place with Elevation ect ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom