Horsens II Setlist party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As much as I understand their point...most of us paid good money to see them. I know for me, it's difficult to afford ONE show. I want to escape when I'm there. I want to spend 2 1/2 hrs listening to Adam's bass throb against my skin and swear that my heartbeat is in sync with it, with him. I want to shed tears of joy when Streets begins and the lights explode all around the stadium.

I don't want to think about how much suffering the outside world has. I don't want to think about how the money I've just spent on the men I love could have gone towards savings, or bills, or one of at least a dozen other expenses. I want to stand there, with my husband at my side, and escape, just for a little longer.
/endrant. :reject:

*channels Beavis & Butthead* Huh-huh.... you said "Adam" and "throb". :giggle:

Since they seem to like HMTM as the new encore starter, I have given up hope on Zooropa ever showing up again. I can't really picture it as a middle-of-the-set song. :sigh:

Kite could easily be the new ONE

And yes I know Kite is from everyone's favorite album, but its they best song off of it

Zooropa didn't work out well live, at least the Band didn't like it. Edge said that in an interview in the late 90s IIRC. Sorry :(

Back
Top Bottom