Horsens II setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Security issues came down to apathy. They make minimum wage and just didn't give a shit. In fact, I heard a few of the staff security say as much.

But with that attitude, a few people did get hurt. I know of a few that got pushed down when they let the line in and got trampled. Luckily they weren't hurt too bad but things could have been far worse.

Rose Bowl and RB staff = EPIC Fail.

tis true unfortunately, minumun wage doesnt compute to a person's best work most times, glad the folks didnt get hurt too badl.

For Willie to have mentioned Mercy by name - my hopes are high that we might hear it somewhere along the line. That really could be an excellent song live.

If it had been soundchecked, then I could see getting your hopes up. U2 are not going to attempt a new song live without working on it during soundcheck. I would expect two or three changes tonight max and my guess is they will not be anything that has not already been done on the tour at some point.

If it had been soundchecked, then I could see getting your hopes up. U2 are not going to attempt a new song live without working on it during soundcheck. I would expect two or three changes tonight max and my guess is they will not be anything that has not already been done on the tour at some point.

Agreed. Maybe not tonight, but sometime in the remaining 7 weeks of the European tour?

Maybe they secretly worked on it (being optmistic here).

Well now that I think about it there were no reports about Electrical Storm being rehearsed last year.

jaegermeistereis.jpg

While we're waiting I'm listening to a recording of Frankfurt made by a recorder called Alysha. It is truly stunning in clarity. Recommend it to anyone else to download... if you haven't already that is!

Goes very well with a Heineken.

Done with dinner, back to the thread!

I see snow patrol ended their set 20 minutes ago, that means we'll get another late start. I'm guessing 21.15-21.30.

Magners anyone?
MagnersP-7068.jpg

That was Raleigh BEFORE the show. :tsk: So glad I was at the stadium at 10am that morning. :yes: :D

I was following tweets for the Raleigh show people were freaking out becasue they didnt get to the stadium before U2 came on, still stuck in traffic, figured that in Raleigh though, its not used to big stadium shows i dont think.

Maybe they secretly worked on it (being optmistic here).

Well now that I think about it there were no reports about Electrical Storm being rehearsed last year.

the glockenspeil was seen though by Larry's kit so people were making an educated guess.

the glockenspeil was seen though by Larry's kit so people were making an educated guess.

So what would people catch a glimpse of to make an educated guess about Mercy? :hmm:

My guess - Bono furiously writing lyrics all over his hands and arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom