Horsens II setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think tonight it'll be UV instead of HMTMKMKM, that they're going to alternate the two. Furthermore I think there's a rotate spot with I Still Haven't found, Mysterious Ways and New Year's day... I'm thinking No Line instead of NYD and Breathe instead of MW? Then Desire/AOH instead of Still Haven't..

But neither Desire nor Angel of Harlem has been rehearsed.

I'm told by someone there they besides doing Breathe and No Line, they did UV all the way through.

But neither Desire nor Angel of Harlem has been rehearsed.
Well, they had two legs last year to rehearse them no?

What time did they go on last night?

Need to plan my dinner :D

They were late, it was around 9.30 I think.

U2start Batman and Moment of Surrender were both tried as opener during the Turin rehearsals - More good stuff from Willie Williams
6 minutes ago via U2start (germcevoy)
Reply Retweet

:hmm: Batman as opener would be SWEET. Not sure how MOS would work.

Ok guys, I have German grapes and a glass of water. Anyone want some? :uhoh: I'm the most boring party host ever, but at least it's healthy!

I'm happy they are still rehearsing the NLOTH songs. It would be nice to see them back. A little irked that one of them is Breathe though. I hope they don't put that back in the opening spot, it just is not good there. I'm happy to see UV isn't totally gone from their minds too. It makes me worry though that we are just going to see a Leg1 setlist for 2nd night cities. Hopefully I'm wrong.

If they played HMTM -> UV -> WOWY -> MOS
I think that would be a solid encore to keep for the rest of this leg.

Well, they had two legs last year to rehearse them no?

They were late, it was around 9.30 I think.

:hmm: Batman as opener would be SWEET. Not sure how MOS would work.

Ok guys, I have German grapes and a glass of water. Anyone want some? :uhoh: I'm the most boring party host ever, but at least it's healthy!

:hyper:Grapes and water?????????

I`ve been on rose wine (californian) all afternoon - after my dry weekend due to work :huh:

Cooking roast chicken and all the trimmings for dinner tonight.if I don`t get too pissed before hand and forget about it :doh:

:ohmy:

:hyper:Grapes and water?????????

I`ve been on rose wine (californian) all afternoon - after my dry weekend due to work :huh:

Cooking roast chicken and all the trimmings for dinner tonight.if I don`t get too pissed before hand and forget about it :doh:

:ohmy:

Glad to hear someone likes it! :lol:

Roast chicken sounds nice. My parents are returning from holidays tonight(I still live at home) and we'll have chinese. But it means eating around 9pm while I normally eat at 7. :crack: HUNGRY!!!

U2start Further soundchecks: Batman, UV, IALW, COBL, Miss Sarajevo. Chances are growing for Ultra Violet.
6 minutes ago via U2start (Remy)

:hmm: I wonder why COBL was rehearsed....

Are the soundchecks done by the band or the tech today?Because if its the band ,then we have a good reason to be hopefull for the return of UV.

Are the soundchecks done by the band or the tech today?Because if its the band ,then we have a good reason to be hopefull for the return of UV.

The band. There's a link to audio of the HMTMKMKM/UV soundcheck earlier in this thread, with Bono and Edge on vocals.

These are only band soundchecks. Nobody reports the tech soundchecks these days.

Yeah. The techs are sometimes more adventuresome than the band with what they play, which can get hopes up unnecessarily (see: Gloria, Mofo).

I'm happy they are still rehearsing the NLOTH songs. It would be nice to see them back. A little irked that one of them is Breathe though. I hope they don't put that back in the opening spot, it just is not good there. I'm happy to see UV isn't totally gone from their minds too. It makes me worry though that we are just going to see a Leg1 setlist for 2nd night cities. Hopefully I'm wrong.

If they played HMTM -> UV -> WOWY -> MOS
I think that would be a solid encore to keep for the rest of this leg.

I agree 100% :up:

I have a feeling the setlist could be similiar to first and second leg setlists just like you said.

Listening to the soundcheck in Dublin was sweet. It was so clear and Dublin 3 they did Electrical Storm and Drowning Man.

I dont know, it was a pretty big soundcheck of HMTMKMKM why would they do that, with UV followed after it?

I dont know, it was a pretty big soundcheck of HMTMKMKM why would they do that, with UV followed after it?

Probably trying to figure out which they think will work better or if they want to change it. I would love it, but I doubt both will be played.

Hola Blue Crackers. How's everyone?

coffee_cup.jpg

Coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom