Horsens II setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they secretly worked on it (being optmistic here).

Well now that I think about it there were no reports about Electrical Storm being rehearsed last year.

I thought it was soundchecked the day it was played. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was.

The only time they debuted a song recently without soundchecking it was The First Time in Chicago in 2005 that I'm aware of. It was not soundchecked. Being acoustic though my guess is that they worked on it in the dressing room prior. Of note, they also soundchecked Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car, but it was obviously never played. So I guess you never know, but soundcheck, on the whole, is usually a good indicator if there will be changes.

girl-with-beer.jpg

For everyone :up::sexywink:

You're a bit early. It's not time for the Oktoberfest yet. :wink:

:wave:..Hello my fellow leather lover..:flirt:

Is it just me, or have you noticed the leather pants getting a bit tighter too? :crack: :drool:

It is not just you, Sister LL. Some of those shots from last night looked as though the leather had been applied to the body, then sealed with a vaccuum. Mmmm.... vacuum sealed leather Bono..... :drool: :lmao:

I thought it was soundchecked the day it was played. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was.

The only time they debuted a song recently without soundchecking it was The First Time in Chicago in 2005 that I'm aware of. It was not soundchecked. Being acoustic though my guess is that they worked on it in the dressing room prior. Of note, they also soundchecked Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car, but it was obviously never played. So I guess you never know, but soundcheck, on the whole, is usually a good indicator if there will be changes.

It was 100% soundchecked before the show. I remember the reports and not believing them. :lol:
Then we had a report from U2tour.de that the glockenspiel was onstage, which later got a "not" added, nice typo.

And that night came salvation. :drool: And interference implosion.

They soundchecked Daddy's gonna pay? I don't remember that, when was it? :D Would like to look up if there are clips.

I was following tweets for the Raleigh show people were freaking out becasue they didnt get to the stadium before U2 came on, still stuck in traffic, figured that in Raleigh though, its not used to big stadium shows i dont think.

Yeah, but the show was at Carter Finley Stadium - people tailgate there for Wolfpack Football all season long. It's not like Raleigh is Podunk, NC & not used to moving large groups of people. :doh: :D

Um... Raleigh. RBC Center. Tuesday, October 26th. Just sayin..... :whistle:

:angel:

You really should do it - you'll thank me afterward. :yes: :love:

If i could at this time, i certainly would:) and yes i probably would thank you afterwards im sure its going to be a great show, are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom