Horsens II setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting to the Rose Bowl in general is a pain in the ass unless you have a helicopter. I hate that stadium.

Took us a while to find it. We ended following the stage lights that were beamed up into the sky :lol:

On show day we got a taxi to the front gate.

sounded like they had a myriad of problems that night with the security setup, i dont think they were expecting so many people, because i heard one of the securirty saying that alot of the parking lots were full and people were still coming into the show.

They were expecting that many people. Parking, people were warned in advance. The parking for that stadium is limited and on a golf course. There isn't usually enough parking for football games which don't have as many people.

As for the GA mess, that's where they were completely unprepared and incompetent. They decided to move the lines while all the security was being briefed INSIDE the stadium. It became a mob. F'ing Rose Bowl.

Hi everyone! Ready for some changes tonight! Come on and give us NLOTH and Bad or at least one of the above.:hyper:

sounded like they had a myriad of problems that night with the security setup, i dont think they were expecting so many people, because i heard one of the securirty saying that alot of the parking lots were full and people were still coming into the show.

Security issues came down to apathy. They make minimum wage and just didn't give a shit. In fact, I heard a few of the staff security say as much.

But with that attitude, a few people did get hurt. I know of a few that got pushed down when they let the line in and got trampled. Luckily they weren't hurt too bad but things could have been far worse.

Rose Bowl and RB staff = EPIC Fail.

Nothing was worse than that traffic after the Gillette shows. It took people three hours to go seven miles.:crack:

Took us a while to find it. We ended following the stage lights that were beamed up into the sky :lol:

On show day we got a taxi to the front gate.

thats the best way to get to a place, take a taxi, they will get you there quick and know the city as well:)

They were expecting that many people. Parking, people were warned in advance. The parking for that stadium is limited and on a golf course. There isn't usually enough parking for football games which don't have as many people.

As for the GA mess, that's where they were completely unprepared and incompetent. They decided to move the lines while all the security was being briefed INSIDE the stadium. It became a mob. F'ing Rose Bowl.

ah I understand now, yes GA sounded like a nightmare, someone could have got hurt badly.

Missing Snow Patrol. Definitely the best and most appropriate U2 support act I've seen and a great bunch of guys in the bar afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom