Horsens II setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this for Ms. Lila. :D

235_Chocolate-Croissant-1.jpg

...and YES - UV and HM?M?M?M would be fantastic!

You know the way to my heart, don't you :drool:
And the coffee looks pretty good too - I may have to start drinking it!

:wave:

Fine rub it it. :angry:

Thankfully the BEP's actually weren't bad, still not nearly as awesome as Muse would have been.

Myself an a few people were listening to the online police radio from the Rose Bowl the night the BEP's were there with U2, and apparently Fergie was late getting to the venue, we were about to think she wasnt going to get onstage with the group in time, someone had to go get her through security:), dang, famous, and still cant get through security too easy,lolol

For Laura:

u2gigs
Snow Patrol setlist: Rocket, Chocolate, Hands open, Shut your eyes, Run, Chasing Cars, Crack the Shutter, Just say yes

Thanks Diana! That is the same set they played when they opened in N.A last fall except for the last song.

The mikes link is the same one we have been using. I don't have it because I'm posting from my iPhone.

I don't think they're changing the opener. I think any second-night changes would be elsewhere in the set.

Myself an a few people were listening to the online police radio from the Rose Bowl the night the BEP's were there with U2, and apparently Fergie was late getting to the venue, we were about to think she wasnt going to get onstage with the group in time, someone had to go get her through security:), dang, famous, and still cant get through security too easy,lolol

Getting to the Rose Bowl in general is a pain in the ass unless you have a helicopter. I hate that stadium.

:shh: :sneaksinfromwork:

Got a few things on my desk that I need to clear up, so I'm just dropping in to say 'hello' for now. I'll be back when they're finished & can hopefully stay for most of the show.

:sneaksbackout: :shh:

:wink:

I told my wife (AND I TOLD HER REAL GOOD), if U2 has a pretty exotic setlist today were going to Anaheim 2 next year. Never seen U2 on a 2nd night and those seem like the shows to go for something different to happen.

If:
NLOTH
HMTMKMKM
UV
UF
Breathe

make the same show :drool:

:wave:...to everyone!

I'll be back and forth too today....stoopid work...I'm hoping for some changes to the setlist, but definitely not counting on it. :(

I brought these too...

dots-cupcakes.jpg

Cupcakes...:love:

For Laura:

u2gigs
Snow Patrol setlist: Rocket, Chocolate, Hands open, Shut your eyes, Run, Chasing Cars, Crack the Shutter, Just say yes

I would love to have Snow Patrol as an opener.....still looking for some bootlegs of them.:shifty:

:wink: and you the thing about it was, i hadnt ever listened to Muse that much, too worried about U2, but they were great really good, got the crowd pumped, i have liked them ever since:)

YES.. they are awesomesauce. go see them live headlining and you are in for an amazing show.. :drool:

saw them open for 4 of u2 shows last year.. loved it!:heart:

I DON'T hope they will bring Breathe and NLOTH back! Add I Will Follow and TTTYAATW instead! Not the songs from last year again!

Getting to the Rose Bowl in general is a pain in the ass unless you have a helicopter. I hate that stadium.

sounded like they had a myriad of problems that night with the security setup, i dont think they were expecting so many people, because i heard one of the securirty saying that alot of the parking lots were full and people were still coming into the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom