Horsens II setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat me to posting it.
:|

Don't believe a word of it. Setlists can be broken. I remember Boston Dec 4th 2005 and half the crowd left after Yahweh (including a regular member of the crew) only to start coming back as the opening notes of Bad extended the evening into unknown territory... which went to include All Because of You and Fast Cars.

Don't believe a word of it. Setlists can be broken. I remember Boston Dec 4th 2005 and half the crowd left after Yahweh (including a regular member of the crew) only to start coming back as the opening notes of Bad extended the evening into unknown territory.

Fast Cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Where is

national-geographic-vacation-squirrel.jpg

:sexywink:

Oh well. I"m only here for the booze and leather.

:sexywink:

Fast Cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

For you :sexywink:
FastCarsB_WPhoto.jpg

that was suposed to be "indeed" not undeed:huh:

seriously

i know by sound but could not name you the key...

so like, E, F#, G............

Guitars are normally tuned to E. (E-A-D-G-B-E)

U2 often use E flat, particularly early stuff like BOY through WAR.

But for SBS, they pitched the guitar used down to C# on Vertigo and Elevation.

Don't believe a word of it. Setlists can be broken. I remember Boston Dec 4th 2005 and half the crowd left after Yahweh (including a regular member of the crew) only to start coming back as the opening notes of Bad extended the evening into unknown territory... which went to include All Because of You and Fast Cars.

EXTREMELY rare for U2 and very unlikely. I can't see what the change is in the setlist but what was posted if its from a crew sheet will be what they are playing tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom