Horsens II setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else care to hear Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own again? I would say that was the 'One' of HTDAAB, in the same way Moment of Surrender is the 'One' of NLOTH - a truly beautiful song that I hope we hear signor Bono sing again.

I'd love to never hear that song again. Sorry, I know it's a sentimental song and many like it, but I really do not care for the song any way at all... it bores me to tears.

Anyone else care to hear Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own again? I would say that was the 'One' of HTDAAB, in the same way Moment of Surrender is the 'One' of NLOTH - a truly beautiful song that I hope we hear signor Bono sing again.

I would LOVE to hear SYCMIOYO again!

If it makes anyone feel any better, I DJ'ed a friends party Friday night and dedicated "White As Snow" for him while we took a shot of Patron.....shot was great and the song fit the mood :up:

endpitnol.gif
:wink:

Am I the only one who misses Pride?

Guilty. I enjoyed it a lot last year, the singalong. Now it's played on the Strat again it works nicely, and it didn't sound like it needed retirement like Bullet did. I wouldn't mind them to play it every odd night or so.

Well let's see here, I think this is a good place to stay for the afternoon of my day off. Yes, this will do nicely.

Only one addition for a second concert!?!?!?!?!?!! OMG what are they thinking with?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guilty. I enjoyed it a lot last year, the singalong. Now it's played on the Strat again it works nicely, and it didn't sound like it needed retirement like Bullet did. I wouldn't mind them to play it every odd night or so.

The Strat vs Tele wasn't the issue. But when they played it on the Tele it was in C#

That is TOO low and it sounded like a dirge. Pride needs to CHIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom