Hannover Setlist Party Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As requested........last one for this thread.

2010-360DegreesTour_2010-08-06-TurinPhotosbyMatthiasMuehlbradt_2010-08-06_22-48-02_P1230720.jpg

Is it me or is Bono starting to look like the "Riddler/Edward Enigma" (Jim Carrey) from the Batman Forever movie??? Specially during HMTMKMKM???

What a night. :combust:

Even though the setlist was the same, this show was in NO way comparable to Frankfurt. The energy was so much higher, I had the night of my life!

Because Elevation, Beautiful Day, etc. are great songs that get the whole stadium going, more so than Gone, LAPOE, etc. So I jumped up and down during Elevation and Vertigo last night, as did the rest of the stadium. So sue me.

I think that every single of the 57,000 people did with you and me. The crowd reaction to Beautiful Day was MUCH bigger than any crowd reaction to Breathe last year. And it was great to jump in unison during Elevation, Vertigo, UTEOTW et al.

I think some people need to realise U2 pick their setlist only based for the sake of the people in the stadium on that night, not the critics or to excite fans in forum setlist partys. Theres a big difference to the look of setlist and experiencing it live.

Riddler had a light-up jacket in Batman Forever too:

"It keeps me safe when I'm jogging at night."

riddler.jpg

I think some people need to realise U2 pick their setlist only based for the sake of the people in the stadium on that night, not the critics or to excite fans in forum setlist partys. Theres a big difference to the look of setlist and experiencing it live.

I've seen them live and yes these songs do get the crowd going.

All I'm asking is they play a few of the less played songs along with these live crowd favorites. Gone hasn't been played in a while and I think it would really fit with the 360 set.

I'm sure Discotheque, EBTTRT, and The Fly would get people jumping too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom