Gothenburg Setlist Party2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe! I am not ashamed to admit that I did have a few tears in my eyes at a couple of points during Sat night in Dublin (not so much fri night but i was GA Sat and the crowd was amazing) and i did cry at the end when i found my friend! My first time(s) seeing them live and the build up and anticpation was so worth it and i think i was just overwhelmed after night 2!!!! In a good way!! :D (uh-o do i sound like a right loon now?!!! :wink:)

No you don't!! I'm seeing them at both Chicago dates, and I can almost guarantee that there will be some tears shed by myself at one or both! It is such an emotional/spritual experience :hug:

Hehe! I am not ashamed to admit that I did have a few tears in my eyes at a couple of points during Sat night in Dublin (not so much fri night but i was GA Sat and the crowd was amazing) and i did cry at the end when i found my friend! My first time(s) seeing them live and the build up and anticpation was so worth it and i think i was just overwhelmed after night 2!!!! In a good way!! :D (uh-o do i sound like a right loon now?!!! :wink:)

Loon? Are you joking! U2 can pull on the heart like no other band ever. I have had many a tear at U2 shows :heart:

Tonight's Setlist

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day/ Rain(Snippet)
6. Mysterious Ways/ Norweigen Wood(Snippet)
7. One/ She's A Mystery To Me(Snippet)
8. Until The End Of The World
9. Desire/ Don't Stop Till You Get Enough(Snippet)
10. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
11. Unknown Caller
12. The Unforgettable Fire
13. City Of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight(Remix)
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday/ Rock The Casbah(Snippet)
17. Pride(In THe Name Of Love)
18. MLK
19. Walk On/ Never Walk Alone(Snippet)
<Desmond Tutu Speech>
20. Where The Streets Have No Name/ All You Need Is Love(Snippet)

Encore
21. Ultraviolet( Light My Way)
22. With or Without You
23. Moment Of Surrender

I'm so glad i finally found ppl who understand me!!!!! :hug:

6.gif

I'll be going soon. Going to be taking my kids to see Green Day tomorrow night. This should be an experience. It will be my 13 year-old son's first concert. That's pretty rockin! I just have to remember he hears the same language at school, I'm sure! :lol:

Mike's rules!!!!

No you don't!! I'm seeing them at both Chicago dates, and I can almost guarantee that there will be some tears shed by myself at one or both! It is such an emotional/spritual experience :hug:

Loon? Are you joking! U2 can pull on the heart like no other band ever. I have had many a tear at U2 shows :heart:

As I just said (jumped ahead of myself!) I'm soooooo glad i finally found ppl who understand me and don't look at me with sympathy when they find out i love U2 or go on about Bono being a prick (shut up ppl) or look at me like i need sectioned when i was bouncing off the walls with excitement at work the week before Dublin!!! Hehe! :hug:

I may decide to do it last minute. My last show is C'ville and I know I will have to go to another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom