Gotham Cityburg 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
meatball%20mountain%20w%20flag.jpg

Swedish meatballs! Yummie!!!

Hello again! :wave:

I'll be popping in and out of here today as I have to get ready to take my family to a Green Day concert tonight.This should be interesting...

oooooh lucky you . .. and lucky kids . . . are they bouncing like mad with nervous excitement?? (I've got two 10 year old boys who would love to go see em . . .but nervous nellie that I am I think 10 is titchy bit too young for Green day :shrug: )

*back on topic*

If our audio king MIKE is on air for the entire show again they can sing the alphabet and I'll pee my pants with excitement :lol: . . . if asked though would actually love an airing of All I Want Is You / Streets segue :heart:

oooooh lucky you . .. and lucky kids . . . are they bouncing like mad with nervous excitement?? (I've got two 10 year old boys who would love to go see em . . .but nervous nellie that I am I think 10 is titchy bit too young for Green day :shrug: )

*back on topic*

If our audio king MIKE is on air for the entire show again they can sing the alphabet and I'll pee my pants with excitement :lol: . . . if asked though would actually love an airing of All I Want Is You / Streets segue :heart:

Yeah, we wouldn't let them go on the last tour. Wouldn't let them go alone to this one either. My son is 13 so we decided it was okay for him to go. I've already made the parental disclaimer about Billie Joe's language. For the American Idiot album we edited out the f-word so he could still listen. He's in middle school so there's no sense censoring now!

He's in middle school so there's no sense censoring now!

:lol: . . .yup, may as well go with it . . . he is going to have such a fantastic night - that is a gorgeous memory you are creating for him :up:

alright, here i go again - and i'll keep going down this road until i'm right - new song for tonight: Running To Stand Still ;)

HI EVERYONE :)

oooooooh, I like the way you think . . . when the b-meister nails this one it really is glorious :yes:

:wave:

U2logDallas is checking the guitars. He played a bit of Bad and something that sounded like People Get Ready

welcome back pepo :wave:

like your laptop/eating setup

-dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom