Gotham Cityburg 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: hey there doodlebugs, back to play again today :D

(and fingers crossed real life will leave me out of her plans for a few hours this morning :) )

cheers

IMG_5500.jpg

and something to nibble while the brownies are cooking . . .

meatball%20mountain%20w%20flag.jpg

ps . . . would it be sad to admit that my kids prayed for mikes to be kind to us again today :shifty: . . . :lol: . . . :D

I post the whole thing though. It was annoying me yesterday because we could hear the whole show and everyone had to post the song like we didn't know what song it was

no more of this copying/pasting of treats and drinks...here's my contribution to the setlist party:

dsc08997.jpg

(i already got a head start)

but i can't say that tiger is too excited about the party:

dsc08999l.jpg

-dan

no more of this copying/pasting of treats and drinks...here's my contribution to the setlist party:

dsc08997.jpg

(i already got a head start)

but i can't say that tiger is too excited about the party:

dsc08999l.jpg

-dan

:lol:

ice cream looks yuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee - but I'm gonna wait till the beer and meatballs settle or it may get ugly :wink: . . . maybe wave that icecream in front of kitty kats discerning nose and he'll get excited too :lol:

Might explain the new song...

atu2RT @U2log: Report from our Jerry at Gothenburg: soundcheck was roadies only. Band met fans at hotel and signed autographs around 2.30pm.
4 minutes ago from TweetDeck

this is a response to a question i think was asked about the mystery song on U2gigs:

"I have no idea. They had 3 nobody recognized over the past 2 days. I'll take a look if a setlist appears."

this makes me wonder if they're working on the new album during their soundchecks.

Might explain the new song...

atu2RT @U2log: Report from our Jerry at Gothenburg: soundcheck was roadies only. Band met fans at hotel and signed autographs around 2.30pm.
4 minutes ago from TweetDeck

yeah, the soundcheck that U2gigs heard though happened around 5-6pm though, or at least that's when they tweeted about it.

yeah, the soundcheck that U2gigs heard though happened around 5-6pm though, or at least that's when they tweeted about it.

Good point. I hope you are right. New songs are fun!

... unless the new song added to the set is BTBS.

Hello again! :wave:

I'll be popping in and out of here today as I have to get ready to take my family to a Green Day concert tonight.This should be interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom