Glastonbury Setlist Party II: Electric Boogaloo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a great ending to be honest and only 1hr 40mins is a bit short. Should have left One for the end in my opinion.

Agreed. I also wish that those Bob Dylan joining U2 on stage rumors were going to be true but alas..

I'm gonna have to wait a few hours to watch THE WHOLE SHOW as I only saw 30 seconds of each song. :wink:

But really, great set. No energy killer, wow. :up:

Awwwww.

JJ, was the crowd as great as it seemed on this end of the internet?

not really, crowd actually BLEW MY MIND, singing along and so, before concert all said that U2 sucks and theyr just watching other bands or so, seems more that young ppl nowadays are afraid of admitting that they like the band

after first beats it was just out of control, every one havin a blast, and happy and singing, during One ppl were kissing strangers and hugging and so on

and on spacestation thing, people just stood with mouths open lol

Not a great ending to be honest and only 1hr 40mins is a bit short. Should have left One for the end in my opinion.

I think it would have been even more awesome if it went

OOC
MOS
WOWY

Still an awesome performance all the way through.

First time I have listened to U2 for more than one song since I saw them at Wembley last year (or was it the eyar before?)

Pretty decent show and apart from may 'Boots' every other song was worthy and fairly well know and decent (apart from MOS perhaps which is not that mainstream in comparison).

Should have left ONE and WOWY for the last 2 songs - but thats been obvious since One came out.

not really, crowd actually BLEW MY MIND, singing along and so, before concert all said that U2 sucks and theyr just watching other bands or so, seems more that young ppl nowadays are afraid of admitting that they like the band

after first beats it was just out of control, every one havin a blast, and happy and singing, during One ppl were kissing strangers and hugging and so on

YAY!

I knew it. Haters gonna hate ... until they start playing, and then they forget to hate them. ;)

and on spacestation thing, people just stood with mouths open lol

So awesome!! :love: :)

That was pretty much the best concert EVER, and I wasn't even there.

What a show! The band were in great form and so was the audience! Some amazing snippets and Bono improvisations too!

I couldn't think of a better song than OOC to end it on. Brings it back to basics, back to when they were running around London looking for a record deal circa 1979. 40 is uberboring, we've all heard it too many times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom