Glastonbury Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to to stream the show?

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f304/u2-can-watch-u2-at-glastonbury-live-211203-2.html

Don't want to download software and you use firefox?

Step 1 read this: How to change proxy in FireFox ~ How To Do...

Step 2: this is the proxy address you can use Great Britain (UK) Open Proxy List IP address: 217.196.235.18 Port : 80

Watch Glastonbury live BBC Glastonbury Festival - 2011 - Home Use this site to test the expat sheild/proxy changes..

If you change your proxy settings, your internet connection will move much slower because it's being routed through the UK. I recommend using two different web browsers to surf: 1 to watch the feed and 1 that doesn't have the altered proxy settings so you can surf the forums.

This guy might be streaming it: http://www.justin.tv/fest2010

This will definitely air it: BBC iPlayer - iPlayer Radio Home

Please delete the last thread.. I screwed up making it.

I am doing this on my office computer, and if I make these changes will this f' up the office connection I have? If so, I better stay away from doing this.

SteveD - I am listening to your show.

Is this your website or your job or something?

Nah I do it for fun. I'd like to turn it into a radio show or something and take callers in the future.

I'm a teacher by trade.. Glad school ended on Wednesday so I can be here for this!

Thanks for listening!

I am doing this on my office computer, and if I make these changes will this f' up the office connection I have? If so, I better stay away from doing this.

It may violate some office policy.

Wouldn't really mess anything up as long as you change it back.. Don't know if you'd have access to the internet settings or if they would block it.

So..the Live Stages feed on the BBC stream is gone, temporarily. I hope not. We have Justin.tv on the other hand, though..

Anyways, back to the preshow. :rockon:

I know!

;]

That's why I said "dare I say."

Pretty sure that he plays right before U2 though!

Yeah i think theres like a 15 minute break between them, i think morrissey finishes at 9:45, i could be wrong mate, could be sooner than that. (we can all hope) :lol:

It may violate some office policy.

Wouldn't really mess anything up as long as you change it back.. Don't know if you'd have access to the internet settings or if they would block it.

I better stay away from screwing around with especially since we have secured settings. oh well. I will be out of here at 5pm EST and will miss the show. I would love to see Radiohead though.

You won't be the last one to ask but to reassure everyone I am planning on recording EVERYTHING from Glastonbury on the BBC this weekend, from both freeview and satellite, but not the Setanta broadcast. And Radio 2 FM also.

I'm certainly not the only one either.

From 18.50 tonight all of those tuners below are going to be working really hard!

recordings.jpg

Oh yes! That's awesome! Thank you very much!

SteveD, you are giving me goosbumps. My first big concert ever was Indoor Zoo TV...those shows were sick live...Everyone was like "this is U2?! Why is Bono acting like this and wearing glasses and leather?":shifty:

I was a junior in high school and it blew my mind.

And for what it's worth, I do part time DJ work.:D:heart:

SteveD, you are giving me goosbumps. My first big concert ever was Indoor Zoo TV...those shows were sick live...Everyone was like "this is U2?! Why is Bono acting like this and wearing glasses and leather?":shifty:

I was a junior in high school and it blew my mind.

And for what it's worth, I do part time DJ work.:D:heart:

That's awesome.
I went to a high school career day for DJing and the guy basically said the field is dying so stay away. The internet has changed things though which is cool.

Sadly I was in middle school during those days so I missed that era and didn't become a fan until about 95 or so.. Would have loved to see those shows live!

That's awesome.
I went to a high school career day for DJing and the guy basically said the field is dying so stay away. The internet has changed things though which is cool.

Sadly I was in middle school during those days so I missed that era and didn't become a fan until about 95 or so.. Would have loved to see those shows live!

I was 7 years old when AB came out. I didn't totally appreciate the Zoo when it was happening since I was so young. I rocked out to MW even then though! :love:

I'm LOVING the ZooTv direction that 360 has taken, simply because the Claw was born for it. Can't wait to see them Sunday!

You can still do DJ work in bars....that's how I roll. Cash $ and free booze.:D

That's awesome. Can't beat free booze!

I was 7 years old when AB came out. I didn't totally appreciate the Zoo when it was happening since I was so young. I rocked out to MW even then though! :love:

I'm LOVING the ZooTv direction that 360 has taken, simply because the Claw was born for it. Can't wait to see them Sunday!

I was 11 and didn't appreciate good music then. Oh how I've learned

I just hope they keep it going for my NJ show... I loved the Zoo encore on Vertigo. I went apeshit for that!

That's awesome. Can't beat free booze!

I just hope they keep it going for my NJ show... I loved the Zoo encore on Vertigo. I went apeshit for that!

I wanted the Zoo encore for my Vertigo show and of course didn't get it. I went to Pittsburgh in October instead of Cleveland in December, and Cleveland got the Zoo encore. *sigh*

But I got MW two years ago in Tampa and was literally crying and screaming all at once. It only took them four years, lmao.

1984?? Same as me :) I would listen to an Acthung Baby Tape my brother had all day, that time. Fat Lady singing was a must to me at that time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom