Glastonbury Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper:
2q9e3bo.jpg

and wellies. :cute:

29vnzu8.jpg

U2 will be owning Glasto. They'll play all night, I hope. (And then fly directly back here to the States to prep for Sunday. OMG 2 MORE DAYS YOU GUYS!!! :hyper:)

And get on your Wellies, Edge! :applaud:

5 MORE DAYS FOR ME :D Hope they're not jet-lagged or wasted or anything at your show. :wink:

U2 really have something to prove to this crowd! It seems the tide is against them there, not only with the protestors, but with the general attitude of the crowd. A simple twitter search of "U2 Glastonbury" will show more people making negative comments about U2 than positive.

What the festival goers dont know however, is that this will pump up U2 even more and will tear the roof off!

Did I read correctly that BB King is playing this festival? If so, perhaps we'll get When Love Comes to Town....:drool:

Is anyone planning to be able to record the show?

I'm afraid that I'll be forced to miss the setlist party and will not be able to see any of U2's performances! :sad::sad::sad::sad:

You won't be the last one to ask but to reassure everyone I am planning on recording EVERYTHING from Glastonbury on the BBC this weekend, from both freeview and satellite, but not the Setanta broadcast. And Radio 2 FM also.

I'm certainly not the only one either.

From 18.50 tonight all of those tuners below are going to be working really hard!

recordings.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom