Glasgow Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao::hug:

I couldn't find any purple brownies, so here's a purple cake :D

Purple%20heart%20cake.jpeg

That cake is too pretty to eat :up:

Yep:) just got revived today,lol im listening to it again here now:), excellent !!!

now if Bono sings that when i get i Atlanta, i will definately be a puddle on the floor:)

:drool: Me too! Are you doing seats or GA? I'll be sitting. I'm wimpy and can't really handle crowds too well.

:lmao::hug:

I couldn't find any purple brownies, so here's a purple cake :D

Purple%20heart%20cake.jpeg
:cute: :hug: . . .thanks, thats made me all misty eyed :hug:

my first u2 show was in 2005, i got lucky and heard all of my favorite u2 songs in one show, you couldnt get the grin off my face for some months afterwards,lolololol, and Bono brought the house down with Miss Sarejevo in Atlanta, the opera part:) he nailed it beautifully:)

that is a beautiful day :yes: . . . still remember hearing bad live for the first time . . . :heart: I get goosebumples just thinking about it . . .amazing out of body experience :up:

my first u2 show was in 2005, i got lucky and heard all of my favorite u2 songs in one show, you couldnt get the grin off my face for some months afterwards,lolololol, and Bono brought the house down with Miss Sarejevo in Atlanta, the opera part:) he nailed it beautifully:)

Miss Sarajevo :heart:

I'm still hoping to hear Acrobat live. Oh, well, you never know... :)

:drool: Me too! Are you doing seats or GA? I'll be sitting. I'm wimpy and can't really handle crowds too well.

well im doing GA this time, myself and about 7 0r 8 friends are gonna brave the masses,lol i have never done GA ever at a show i figured im gonna try it at least once:)

:cute: :hug: . . .thanks, thats made me all misty eyed :hug:

that is a beautiful day :yes: . . . still remember hearing bad live for the first time . . . :heart: I get goosebumples just thinking about it . . .amazing out of body experience :up:

absolutely, i really felt something special at that show, dont know what it was but the atmosphere was electric:), im never felt that before at a show, a night i wont ever forget:)

Same here! They did Bad/40, which was super! And yes, Miss Sarejevo was incredible. I really only missed hearing the FLY. They also did MLK PLUS we got to sing happy birthday to Ted Turner! Not too many U2 fans will get to boast about that! We are special! :huh: :lol:

absolutely, i really felt something special at that show, dont know what it was but the atmosphere was electric:), im never felt that before at a show, a night i wont ever forget:)

yep, when they are hot they are hot . . . last vertigo show in sydney was pretty extraordinary and I remember a couple of lovetown shows where the atmosphere was so electric it was tangible . .. best bloody feeling in the world really :yes:

:edit: and zootv sydney wasn't too shabby either :)

Yes we are Sdunn:) 11/19/05 was a very special nite indeed:) so you are going to Atlanta this time as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom