Glasgow Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
12 hours after the show finished and U2.com still reckons MW was played. Hilarious. Not even the mis-report of Bad being played at Vertigo Paris II stayed up this long in 2005!

I'm assuming that U2 intended to play MW but didn't because of the sound-system disaster. I guess?

I'm assuming that U2 intended to play MW but didn't because of the sound-system disaster. I guess?

Yep. My best guess is that after Walk On, they just wanted to get through Streets and One and get the hell out of there.

Love how U2.com just posts the printed set without even checking to find out whether U2 deviated from it or not.

I wasn't even part of this setlist party, but I heard about the sound problem during "Walk On", and I think I found the clip:

YouTube - U2 Hampden Sound Problems

Sound was corrected around the 0:25 mark. Best fuck-up ever :laugh::laugh::D

:lmao: That's brilliant! I love how the crowd goes from booing to cheering as the sound returned!!!

And I can't believe U2.com fucked up AGAIN. :crack: You'd think they'd learn from their mistakes. It's actually STILL up.

Anyone got Bagol's emailadress? :shifty:

Meh, I posted a comment on U2.com. It won't be added directly, meaning they're screening them. So at least someone will read it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom