Foxboro 2 Set List Party 9/21/09!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else who watched that video expect Bono to say "Help me. I got a frog in my throat?"

I think that would be a wise move! Sorry you have to go to Houston, though. LOL! My big brother lives there, I know of what I speak!

I actually don't mind Houston that much. I'd take it any day of the week and twice on Sunday over the D/FW Metroplex, and certainly over Los Angeles.

Seth, I too, married my high school (weel actually 8th grade) sweetheart. In June of 1986. Only have 2 kids, though. A girl who is a senior in high school and and boy who is in the8th grade. I wuv them!:heart::heart:

I am not gay (not that there's anything wrong w/ that) but Dallas Schoo is a good looking guy as well as Bono:up:
:up:
So is it just me or did anyone else here experience slight depression after their show ended? It's been 5 days and I can't shake the feeling that I need more U2 shows :crack:

Me! I'm :pray:ing that they have some more dates in the Chicago area sometime soon! :lol: If it's during the summer I'd even make a roadtrip or two

So is it just me or did anyone else here experience slight depression after their show ended? It's been 5 days and I can't shake the feeling that I need more U2 shows :crack:

I was depressed on saturday and sunday, i wnt into work today and my boss was too damn noisy for me to be mlancholic

My boss thinks im mad casue he was seated for the show and he was miffed that i dint tell him i was taking two days off to see u2, so he was looking for me in the GA and he calims i was nuts to be in that crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom