Foxboro 2 Set List Party 9/21/09!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic:wave:

Will I like Muse on 10/1 & 10/3 never heard them before:reject:

Ill be watching MUSE on 10/01 aswell, They are new to me aswell, Ive been YouTubing their music to get a feel for them, different, thats for sure...very euro feel to them...so far i Like the following two

1)Super Massive Black Hole
2)Bliss

Kinda feeling a new song for tonight. Just because no one has heard anything in the soundchecks so far, doesn't mean they can't pull one out from under the radar (remember "Miss Sarajevo" in Amsterdam, they practiced that without anyone taking notice and took everyone by surprise!) Let's see what'll happen tonight.

I went to Project Playlist (with my kids help) and made a playlist from the setlist of their last concert in London, I think. They just had a new album come out, so that will add things to the mix. Their new single is called Uprising.

Update: Appears fracture but unsure due to swelling putting on cast will be on crutches:sad:

MVDress I just put a Digornio in the oven:applaud:

Ill be watching MUSE on 10/01 aswell, They are new to me aswell, Ive been YouTubing their music to get a feel for them, different, thats for sure...very euro feel to them...so far i Like the following two

1)Super Massive Black Hole
2)Bliss

latest addition...

3)undisclosed desire
4)starlight

Blackout?? ehhhh idk :sexywink:

So, I'm thinking about going to the Houston show on the 14th for both Muse and U2, if I can swing it.

I think the death toll is at 6 right now, including a toddler who drowned when his trailer was washed away. :sad: It is stunning how powerful fast moving water is. Doesn't have to be that deep, either. I am staying put until all this rain is over.

I dont blame any of you for staying put, and i hope the school will be smart and not let kids ride the buses either if its than dangerous, im sure parents arent going to let their children go to school if there is a chance of someone getting hurt or killed.

So, I'm thinking about going to the Houston show on the 14th for both Muse and U2, if I can swing it.

I think that would be a wise move! Sorry you have to go to Houston, though. LOL! My big brother lives there, I know of what I speak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom