Foxboro 1, Setlist Party 9/20/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This pic has a jacket...in the large version, you can see it's $90:

Mobypicture - Merchandise 1
Holy crap! :angry:
The Chicago jackets were $200.
The Toronto jackets were $125.
And now the Foxborough ones are only $90?!?!

How low can they go? I guess the CHI and TOR prices didn't fly very well. Well, maybe I can get a cheap jacket down in Texas. (Though I really wanted a Chicago one. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.)

Sorry, had to leave for a few minutes to do something.

How are you feeling VP?

Hey Kelly! :wave: I've been wondering if you got home alright! I'm much better, thanks. Only got a couple hours sleep Wed night, but then was able to stretch out with a heating pad Thurs afternoon, and have a nap, so I was all refreshed for that night. We didn't go in till about 8:40, and stood back on Edge's side of the soundboard. The sound and view from there were amazing! :love:

How did the rest of the trip go for you? Sorry we didn't get to spend much time together, but I'm so glad we did run into each other, and managed a few minutes at least! :)

Hi Sue! :wave:

DG, knees and elbows. :mad:

Holy crap! :angry:
The Chicago jackets were $200.
The Toronto jackets were $125.
And now the Foxborough ones are only $90?!?!

How low can they go? I guess the CHI and TOR prices didn't fly very well. Well, maybe I can get a cheap jacket down in Texas. (Though I really wanted a Chicago one. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.)

Stuffed cheetah at the Chicago Natural History Museum disapproves of high prices
DSCN5256.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom