Dublin 3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Again All!

Cathalmc just txt me, he is in Croker for the 3rd night and he says "Hi to Everyone!"
He said there were no spares floating round as there had been the other 2 nights but he made a sign and got a ticket @ facevalue from a sound irish guy! He has a great view from the stand at the back apparently and i'm not jealous at all!!!! :drool:

How long to go!????!!!!

Hi Again All!

Cathalmc just txt me, he is in Croker for the 3rd night and he says "Hi to Everyone!"
He said there were no spares floating round as there had been the other 2 nights but he made a sign and got a ticket @ facevalue from a sound irish guy! He has a great view from the stand at the back apparently and i'm not jealous at all!!!! :drool:

How long to go!????!!!!

I'm guessing somewhere in the next 10-25 minutes :hyper:

I'm sitting here with a pack of Jammie Dodgers. But TimTams sound good...:drool:
2hwn31d.jpg

Reminds me of Eddie Izzard :lmao:

:up: :lmao:

We started chanting 'out, out'. They have now moved back a bit. This has been typical of the local fans here unfortunately

Did that happen on the Vertigo tour in Europe as well? My impression has been that the US shows in GA, there generally wasn't too much of that.

I guess that's where our general "low key at concerts" tendencies become a good thing. :wink:

I've got my milk and my tim-tams! :love:

ETA: Just dropped a tim-tam in the milk :doh:

- if you get yourself a hot chocolate or tea you could do the 'Tim Tam Straw' trick . . .tooo scrummy . . . :drool: (for the uninitiated . . . nibble two diagonally opposite corners of tim tim, dip one nibbled off corner in warm drink, slurp up drink through remaining nibbled off corner then quickly push entire biccie into mouth for fantabulous chocolate biccie taste sensation - YUM)

:drool:

I could say "gee, that's been played so much," but I'm not going to, because I loooooove hearing that in concert.

:shifty: . . . this :D

- if you get yourself a hot chocolate or tea you could do the 'Tim Tam Straw' trick . . .tooo scrummy . . . :drool: (for the uninitiated . . . nibble two diagonally opposite corners of tim tim, dip one nibbled off corner in warm drink, slurp up drink through remaining nibbled off corner then quickly push entire biccie into mouth for fantabulous chocolate biccie taste sensation - YUM)

:lmao: That's what I was doing!!! I love the straw trick :yes: But in my attempts to hold the tim-tam as I drank through it.....well.....you know the rest :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom