Dublin 3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:Hi All! I missed the other two Dublin parties but can pop in and out of here today.

:wave:

Do we know ppl at this show? The Aussie crew?

pretty sure there is an aussie / kiwi posse there :yes:

Psst, I have three...plus an industrial shop vac. For a one bedroom apartment. I'm fairly certain my lungs have a nice furry coating to them.

:ohmy: okay, looks like you got it covered . . .well in fur in least :lol:

cheers

irish_car_bomb.jpg

Speaking of Axver... just tweeted...

u2gigs The script are done and were also enjoyable. now bring on u2! this is ax and it's my last show of tour, though by no means last for matt.

when i was little cats just seemed to gravitate to my house, thank goodness they were outside cats, i counted 20 at one time, and a big alligator turtle that would come up in the yard at supper, and eat with the cats,lol

:hug: I understand your sickness, it runs in my family. It's called Suckeritis.

Ha. It sort of wasn't intentional. We took in a stray that turned out to be pregnant, and boom, instant cat family. We didn't mean to keep them all, but by the time they were old enough to go to homes, it would have been like choosing which child to give away to strangers.

So now cats run the house, and I just live here. :)

yay for links i can't click....stupid work :angry:

Perhaps, I am pretty short, so you'd never notice me. :wink:

I have two cats, a dog and a rabbit, so you can say I have an abundance of pet hair. I worry when people come over so I end up assaulting them with a lint roller before they leave. I'd be fussing so bad over Bono's black clothes that I'd be lint rolling him the entire time.

me: cat + black couch slipcover = :down:

-dan

Ha. It sort of wasn't intentional. We took in a stray that turned out to be pregnant, and boom, instant cat family. We didn't mean to keep them all, but by the time they were old enough to go to homes, it would have been like choosing which child to give away to strangers.

I completely understand that. Both my cats lay on my bed and give me the look of pure hatred when I try to climb on it. And my dog thinks she's a cat, my rabbit thinks he's a dog...everyone is very confused in my home.

Kitteh pimp :cute:

No chance of A Sort of Homecoming tonight is there? I'm a long way from Dublin tonight, in Moldova, but still tuned in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom