Dublin 2, 25th July Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got caught up on Dublin 1...I was going to attend the setlist party, but my friends wanted me to go downtown with them. I went with, but kept tuned to Twitter for updates. And complained when I found out that UTEOTW, TUF, and Bad were all played :lol:

Hullo everybody

I am missing the run up, Audrey Tautou is on the flimmer box :drool:

SCHWING

:lol: yep I have several avatars :shifty: :reject: tell me if you want neighbors :D you can add me with evelincastro molero @ g mail . com

I'm gonna look for you...you have the Farmtown too? 2 of my friends have dragged me into farming, it's pretty fun :)

:hyper: :hyper:

I'm at work right now, I should be back later.

And I'm trying to find out more about the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame concert at MSG on October 30. So far it looks like the cheapest seat is $750. I am cry. :sad:

hey DL!!!

:hug:

i just heard about the R&RHF concerts 2 days ago!

I am cry, too! :wave:

hi every one! :wave: :D

what do you put in Mikes Internal search engine once you get in b/c the u2 on air doesn't show up automatically AT LEAST NOT today!

Yeah :D Im a farmer too :D that is my second farm :shifty: I use it to crop and get some money with my original avatar :shifty:

Nice, 2 farms. I've sort of taken over my wife's farm so I guess I have 2 also :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom