Dublin 1, July 24th, Setlist Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would LOVE to hear them do that now!

conssidering how much Bono has learned about vocal stylizing & gotten his voice back, plus Edge just gets better & better that would be pretty day-um hot i'd say! :hyper::drool::hyper::D

The funny thing is, just 5 minutes before I read your post last night, my daughter had just read to me this thing she found online about Johnny appearing, and she was squealing with a mixture of surprise that he appeared, and disappointment that it took place on the other side of the continent and she couldn't go.

Maybe some day we'll hit the NYC comic-con, but I hear it's not nearly as good as the LA one.

i think the LA one is bigger........

if she has any interset in SF...the thing one day to do is go to a World COn which i'm sure has some comics elements in it.

WC is a fucking blasst

and i've only made it to 2 near by me - 1 of the 3 days each time.

baltimore 98 & philly 01

conssidering how much Bono has learned about vocal stylizing & gotten his voice back, plus Edge just gets better & better that would be pretty day-um hot i'd say! :hyper::drool::hyper::D

i think the LA one is bigger........

if she has any interset in SF...the thing one day to do is go to a World COn which i'm sure has some comics elements in it.

WC is a fucking blasst

and i've only made it to 2 near by me - 1 of the 3 days each time.

baltimore 98 & philly 01

Thanks for the info! She/we is/are not so much into the comics as we are the whole TV and movie end of things, which the Cali one focuses on more, as far as I've heard.

I'm generally happy with the setlist tonight. Yea it was sort of the same as the last few setlist parties I've been too....but each time is unique I get to relive some favorites and hear/see some bitching from everyone.

Overall...it was a great time and hopefully I'll be here for the next two shows.

Uhoh, he's in for some beating from Larry.

:lol:

Well he did that on night 1 Barcelona too so I guess he didn't get beat too badly :wink:

i'll cross a pair of my fingers for her too!:D

:hug:

Oh, duh. :reject:

I guess she missed the RPatz and Kstew Twilight appearance too, then. That sounded...interesting.

Is she into that at all? Mine just likes to snark on it. :lol:

Both my daughters absolutely cannot stand Twilight, they think it's just horrid. And yes, snark city :wink: :lol:

They however love to watch the Riff Trax for the :lmao:

(RT = snarky commentary set to movies)

My other daughter is there right now so at least one is enjoying her weekend!

I was surprised when they brought back Zoo Station last tour. I didn't think it would ever see the light of day again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom