Denver Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steved1998

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Will Bono get raptured before showtime?

Will U2 play Last Night On Earth before we all die tonight?

Will Bono finally sing his one line of Scarlet?

Will U2 give us blue balls or finally finish us off in an explosive messy climax of Pop?

Find out!

28t7tw0.jpg

will-you-be-raptured-flowchart1.jpg

:applaud:I am soooo looking forward to this setlist party, even though it means I will probably be up until 3 am tonight!:wink:

:lol: . . . love this one . . . already stolen it btw . . . thanks :wink:

:hmm: wait, isn't that Edge?

:lol: oh, nicely played :giggle:

you guys have a blast today . . . won't be around for most of the US leg of shows (fecking timezones mean they are mostly in my workaday afternoon . . .:scream:) and today, dammit, my dad has to go have a birthday . . . soooo inconsiderate, no? :wink:

hope you have a gorgeous and predictably silly time today and I'll look forward to catching up on all the tomfoolery later on today

:wave: :hug: :wave:

Kinda boring in the GA line

soundcheck going on right now

I'm so bummed the world didn't end. That moron just ruined his career. Surely a famous televangelist predicts it AFTER he is due to retire!

Only two words can express what I'm feeling when I enter this thread: They're back! :hyper:

Seriously, can't wait for tonight, minus the 2 hour time difference. :angry:

Holy rapture batman, I just logged in to the web and looked at CNN's headlines, it says ICELAND volocano eruption.. no joke. Then you read the details and it's a minor eruption that was expected and will have no impact on travel. :lol: Way to go CNN, the official Shock Jocks of news.:rolleyes:

RT @AndyFC91: Security confirmed u2 scheduled to be on by 8:30. #U2360Den

That's a little too early, no? So then, 10:30 EST.

Wow.:drool: I wonder where Edge Orchestra is in that pic!!:wink:
ETA: Just saw a pic of him on FB. He is in the middle, outer rail, first row!!! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom