Denver Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from Mexico, but I just saw it and thought I'd post

4y30ny
Damn. :drool:

INVESCO Field at Mile High - Denver, CO - May 21, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity

1) Even Better Than The Real Thing
2) I Will Follow
3) Get On Your Boots
4) Magnificent
5) Mysterious Ways
6) Elevation

Appears to be a fairly typical set so far...hopefully, they'll play something unexpected after ISHFWILF. (Nothing too unexpected, though, since we'd all go psycho due to the lack of a feed. Damn network. :angry:)

I drove from just north of Cincinnati to Atlanta last August to see Arcade Fire at the Verizon Amphitheater and saw them again 3 weeks ago in Indianapolis. The Atlanta show was great but not nearly as energetic as the Indy crowd.

It's just very random here. Sometimes the Atlantans go buck wild. The 2nd Elevation show was amazing, but Pop and 360, not so much. Of course, I heard a lot of bitching at the 360 show. Pride is a special song and they had taken it out of the setlist.

But, Muse this year was fantastic, and if you ever have a band you like playing Music Midtown or whatever it's called now, it would be worth a trip.

Sad part is, I rather like the venues here in town, just not the space cadet crowd. ><;

huh what?
I am pretty sure they are irish

Ya, I know.
This is their second home, some of them live here part time. They started their career here, we helped them get noticed way back when.
This is the 2nd go 'round on the 360 leg for NA. ect. ect.

Welcome back U2 to your home away from home. Is that better? :wink:

INVESCO Field at Mile High - Denver, CO - May 21, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity

1) Even Better Than The Real Thing
2) I Will Follow
3) Get On Your Boots
4) Magnificent
5) Mysterious Ways
6) Elevation
7) Until The End Of The World

OH, THE IRONY!! :applaud:

Ya, I know.
This is their second home, some of them live here part time. They started their career here, we helped them get noticed way back when.
This is the 2nd go 'round on the 360 leg for NA. ect. ect.

Welcome back U2 to your home away from home. Is that better? :wink:

Yeah, this is their 2nd home. :up:
And it feels damn good knowing that they're back. :heart:

It's just very random here. Sometimes the Atlantans go buck wild. The 2nd Elevation show was amazing, but Pop and 360, not so much. Of course, I heard a lot of bitching at the 360 show. Pride is a special song and they had taken it out of the setlist.

But, Muse this year was fantastic, and if you ever have a band you like playing Music Midtown or whatever it's called now, it would be worth a trip.

Sad part is, I rather like the venues here in town, just not the space cadet crowd. ><;

I miss Music Midtown and they should bring it back. Muse at the Gwinnett Center was fantastic but I was on floor near the stage so I couldn't tell how the rest of the arena was.

/leaves Atlanta conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom