Denver Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Network at INVESCO Field is terribly slow and close to dead. Still don't know songs 2-3. Webcam is at song #4 already.

scaled.php

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

OK, nothing wrong with Jimmy Buffett but putting him above U2 is pretty lulz

If I didn't see that you are from Atlanta, I'd swear you were from Cincinnati. I saw The National there last Sunday and it was one of the worst crowds I have ever seen...very lame. I thought to myself "This is a crowd I would expect to see at a Buffett show." Not that I would get caught dead at one.

INVESCO Field at Mile High - Denver, CO - May 21, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity

1) Even Better Than The Real Thing
2)
3) Get On Your Boots?
4) Magnificent?

I am shocked. They are in the US and we have no idea what is going on!!:crack:

INVESCO Field at Mile High - Denver, CO - May 21, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity

1) Even Better Than The Real Thing
2) I Will Follow
3) Get On Your Boots
4) Magnificent
5) Mysterious Ways

ever listen to the song jamaica mistaka by jimmy buffet...its about him ,bono and bono's family being almost shot out of the sky by jamacian police.

If I didn't see that you are from Atlanta, I'd swear you were from Cincinnati. I saw The National there last Sunday and it was one of the worst crowds I have ever seen...very lame. I thought to myself "This is a crowd I would expect to see at a Buffett show." Not that I would get caught dead at one.

My father's from Sparta, funny enough.... ; ; And crowds in Atlanta are very fickle too. I prefer to travel to Miami or DC for shows just about.

My father's from Sparta, funny enough.... ; ; And crowds in Atlanta are very fickle too. I prefer to travel to Miami or DC for shows just about.

I drove from just north of Cincinnati to Atlanta last August to see Arcade Fire at the Verizon Amphitheater and saw them again 3 weeks ago in Indianapolis. The Atlanta show was great but not nearly as energetic as the Indy crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom