Denver Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if tonight's show will be like Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico - local songs playing before Space Oddity. :hmm:

:( physically CANNOT keep myself awake to enjoy this with the rest of you!! but have a great time guys, look forward to seeing maybe a surprise or two tomorrow morning!

scaled.php

h0346roj:iphone

50tszn

I dont think there is gonna be a live stream tonight for the Denver show :( if any onn finds one or know of one please let me know. I guest Im gonna go rest, maybe play some x-box or something, my meds are making me sleepy too -sigh- Take care all! I'll try to check it:hug:

:hug: Feel better soon! I've been sick the last 3 days and am hoping I can hold out for tonight's show. Been taking Motrin all day like crazy.

:hug: Feel better soon! I've been sick the last 3 days and am hoping I can hold out for tonight's show. Been taking Motrin all day like crazy.
Awww feel better hon!:hug:
I've been sick for a few weeks now, and am due to have surgery June 30th, so the meds they have me on mae me very sleepy and sometimes sick. Im to catch something tonight but I dont think Im gonna make it :(

Hey peoples!:wave: Everybody wake up! Ok, where's purple? I'm thirsty! So if I am reading those photos correctly the red zone is not even full up yet right? I guess that makes sense since it's reserved standing room. It seems like a lot room in there though! I am a red zone virgin, until June 4 in the Emerald City. :) I can't wait!!!!:hyper: I have been waiting so long for this! To be that close to the band must be such a rush!:hyper:

Hi everyone :wave:

I'm probably going to get all emotional about the boys' triumphant return to the states :uhoh:

I didn't sleep at all last night but damnit I will stay awake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom