Coimbra 2 Setlist Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2boypeterrowen peter rowen
by U2tour
Goin to shoot U2 in Rome tomorrow.. Can't wait!!
20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:lol: That sounds so wrong on first instance, but it'll give us good pics! :D

Yeah, I still do wonder what was up but to me it looked nothing like back pain. :shrug: And my take on it is that we're not ever going to figure it out since there won't be an official statement about it and there are no scheduled interviews. So it's probably best to stop speculating before things get out of hand(press quoting us again, for example).

I've been out of the loop, and wasn't even aware of the whole Bono in pain thing till later yesterday. I watched Magnificent, read the posts on here, and was kind of horrified, it really did look bad. But then I looked up videos of songs before and after Magnificent, and honestly, I didn't see any indication of back pain. He seemed to be moving pretty freely before and after the Mag incident. He may not have been moving around quite as much right after as he normally does, but he was still doing that leg thing where he stands on one leg and not really kicks with the other one, but raises and bends his knee. To me, someone with frequent back pain, that didn't look like back pain. I guess what I'm saying is, he still looked fairly flexible. I didn't see any limping that people have mentioned, but maybe I was watching the wrong videos from the wrong angles, or something.

I would tend to think that it looked more like stomach cramps. Of course, that's pure speculation, but that would be my guess. In any case, I hope he's better soon, that looked hellish.

eta - congrats cori and cathal. At least something positive came out of this. :wink:

You are wise and reasonable. And also kind of awesome, but that's probably best saved for another thread. I'd hate to get all off-topic by fawning all over you in here. :wink:

Hey, fawn on! Which I have just realised is the polar opposite of f*ck off.

Wise and awesome? You are too kind my dear! Choose my response:

a) takes one to know one
b) time for a new sig
c) will you marry me?

^ will there be brownies? :flirt:

:lol:

p.s. Can I be a bridesmaid????? :giggle:

:hmm: . . . seeing as it is a Set List Wedding you may have to share the duties with Ele the braless bouncing squirrel . . . :lol:

Can I be the DJ and play the songs I want, no questions asked?

Do you take requests? ~ cuz I'm dying to hear IALW again :wink:

Can I be the DJ and play the songs I want, no questions asked?

If I say "yes," we're getting three straight hours of Stand Up Comedy, aren't we?

c) will you marry me?

I guess c is the obvious choice here, since people are already making plans.

Maybe this will be a good subject for your next book! How U2 Fandom Led Me to An Arranged Marriage. It could be worse - at least we've met! :wink:

(This is all the fault of whoever posted that li'l bride and groom picture a page ago. Should I send a 'thank you' present, or a flaming bag of poo?)

eta - congrats cori and cathal. At least something positive came out of this. :wink:

Yeah, Bono's pain in Coimbra has turned into a blessing in disguise. I imagine with so many folks going to Seattle next summer for the show that might be best backdrop for the wedding ceremony, no?

I wonder if we can let Bono know... I'm sure he'd snippet the wedding march during their impromptu performance of SUC. :D

Back
Top Bottom